Tord x Reader

It was a cold, rainy day and like always, (Y/n) stayed inside.

Since there was nothing really to do, she stayed in her pajamas and laid on the couch, listening to the pitter patter of rain hit the roof and windows.

(Timeskip cause I'm lazy as fuk)

I was about to fall asleep where I was laying, but the door was opened just before I could get to the point of full slumber.

"Hey Honey Bear." I said in a tired, soft voice. Tord, my true love, walked in and shut the door behind him as he shook his wet hair.

"Hi Sweetheart." He said, his voice a bit lower and rougher then usual.

He slipped his black jacket and brown boots off at the door, then walking over to me.

I went to sit up but he swiftly picked me up and sat back down, laying me in his lap.

I welcomed the comforting position and nuzzled my head into his arms as he wrapped them around me.

"How was work baby??" I said, a bit muffled. "Same as always. Shitty." He replied, kissing my cheek.

I hummed in agreement, I went to sit up, only for my body to be gently pushed down. "Babyyyyy." I whined playfully at him, hearing a soft chuckle from above.

"Yes my sweet??" He said with love, but....there was something else there I couldn't point out.

"I need to get uppppppp." I said in a child like voice as my (e/c) eyes gleamed up at Tord, who was looking at me, intensely.

I bit my bottom lip gently as his right hand soothed my cheek slowly. "Why don't you just stay here for a while baby girl?" His voice husky sounding, his thumb rubbed across my cheek softly.

God the way he looked down at me was making hot alone...but his voice was making it worse....I loved it~

I bit my lip harder as he sat me in his lap facing him. His warm breath hit my chest as his arms hugged my waist softly.

I lightly gasped at it but welcomed the warming touches. My cheeks flushed as he nuzzled his face into my neck, his breath picking up a bit, as did mine.

As my chest starting rising and falling quicker, he started to kiss my neck softly but deeply.

I let out breathy pants and a gasp as his warm lips and canines grazed my sweet spot.

He smirked against my skin as he bit down, hard, onto it.

My arms quickly latched around his neck as I fumbled out a moan from my panting lips.

His grin grew wider as he started to grind my soaked pussy against his hardening bulge. He pulled his lips away from the throbbing mark, as he focused on the grinding.

"Does my baby girl like that?~" he said through pants as his hands attached to my hips. I nodded and looked down at him as his darkened silver orbs gazed into mine with such passion and lust that my pussy twitched, my panties now soaked with how much I needed and craved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God she looked so sexy right now. The way she tilted her head down,  her (e/c) eyes closing tightly as her heavenly soft (h/c) hair falls, as she lets out beautiful groans and moans. I needed- no, craved them. To hear her scream out my name, as I pound into her harshfully and deeply. Just the thought alone makes my cock throb.

I pinned her down onto the couch by her hands, placing them above her head with one hand as my other one ripped off her clothes piece by piece, watching her bite back her bottom lip, her body trembling at my touch.

I tore off her (f/c) panties and looked at how wet she had gotten.

She looked away embarrassed,  but I quickly grabbed her chin and made her look at me as I slowly rubbed her wet folds, letting her hands go.

"Your so wet baby girl~ just for my sweet touches huh~" I whispered in her ear as she let out a breathy moan into mine.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as I slipped two fingers into her weeping core, feeling her walls tighten around my fingers as I slowly thrusted them.

"B-baby~" she moaned out, moving her hips against my thrusts. I pushed her hips down and whispered in her ear softly. "Let me take care of you baby girl~ all I need you to do is let out those sweet ass moans~"

She nodded and laid her head back as I quickened my fingers pace in her, thrusting them faster and deeper in her, as her breath quickened and her moans became louder.

"A-Ah!~" She squeaked out loud, grabbing my shoulders as her hazy now dark (e/c) eyes gazed into mine, half litted with lust and love.

~~~~~~~~~~

My mouth fell agape, as nothing but pants and whines came out, my orgasm slowly began to bubble up in my lower region as my grip tightened on him some.

Tord quickly pulled out his fingers, making me whine in displeasure as he fumbled with his pants and boxers, I rubbed my thighs together for friction as he pulled out his throbbing cock.

He put my legs on his shoulders as he lined himself up with my soaked core. I pulled him into a deep and hard kiss as he thrusted himself in, forcing his cock into my throbbing core as it tightened around him.

We groaned in sync as he started thrusting at a harsh and fast pace.

I quickly broke the kiss to let out cries of pleasure from his rough pounding.

"T-Tord!~" I cried out in udder pleasure. My nails dug into his shoulders a bit as he whispered sweet norsk nothings into my ear, pounding his thick length harder and deeper into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Fuck, she looks so amazing like this~ having her exactly how I wanted her. To scream and cry out for more as I pound into her soaked, tight core. Watching as her head tilted back, her grip on me tighten as her eyes closed tightly from bliss~

I let out a deep growl and latched my canines onto her sweet spot, listening to her cries of pleasure, that only I could make her do. She was mine, and I was going to let everyone know.

I detached my canines from her throbbing skin as I snatched her chin and looked deep into her lust filled eyes. I pulled my throbbing cock out of her tightness and slammed back in, making her scream out.

I whispered in her ear in a grumble as I kept slamming into her. "Go ahead, cry out my name ~ let everyone know who you belong to~" I said, going faster, my hips stinging some from the rough blows. "T-Tord!!~" she cried out. I nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Louder~" I growled. "TORD!!~" she screamed out as she let herself go around me. I groaned, feeling her wetness coat my cock.

I gave one more rough thrust, then released inside her core, hearing her moan weakly.

~~~~~~~~

I laid my head back as he looked at me and chuckled. "You alive sweetness??" He said, kissing my nose.

I nodded and looked up into his sweet eyes. "Yes, I'm alive baby."

God he did a number on me..

He kissed me softly and passionately. I returned it and brought him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He smirked and looked at me. "Are you asking for another round?" He said, ghosting his lips over mine.

"Maybe~" I said with a giggle.

"Naughty naughty kitten~" he said, pressing his rehardened cock to my weeping core.

"I'm going to destroy this pretty body of yours babygirl~" he growled, attacking my neck with harsh bites.

This man was something else~

I hope this chapter was decent XD sorry my updates are slow. I promise I'll update my other books, i just like doing them at my own pace, please give me some ideas in the comments for more detailed ones!!! Stay sinners~

Jay~