So cute!

Ell x Tam fluff.
I got bored so why not. (This will be short af but whatever)
Enjoy

Ell sat nexted to her love Tamara. She snuggled under her arm and layed her head in her lap as they watched Insane Zombie Pirate's from hell 2.

Tam smiled and looked down at Ell as she watched the movie. She looked up at her and gave a questioning look. "What?" She said. Tam smiled more and bopped her nose. "Your so cute." She said to her.

Ell blushed and looked away flustered. "I am n-not." She mumbled. Tam held her chin softly and made her look at her. "Yes. You. Are." She said as she softly kissed Ell. Ell blushed more and closed her eyes as she soon kissed back.

Tam closed her eyes as well and pulled Ell closer to her as she deepened the kiss. Ell squeaked and wrapped her arms around Tams neck softly and broke away from the sweet kiss. "Fine...im cute..." She mumbled. "What?" Tam said. "I'm cute!" Ell said.

She chuckled and kissed her head. "Yes you are." Tam said pulling her in her lap. Ell smiled and closed her eyes, falling asleep in her arms. Tam giggled and closed her 'eyes' and fell asleep as well. With her love.

I know it's short but that's all I can think of rn. I really need more requests from you all cause idk what to write. I'll try and update more but I can't count on it. See you in the stars my children!!!!

Asteria out~

P.s my new ocs name is Asteria. It means goddess of the stars so she's a goddess :3 better treat her like one. Bye!!!!