Chapter 6

Phana held a hand over his thundering chest as he walked away with brisk steps from the table where Yo, Ming, Forth and his friends still were sitting. He felt, ecstatic, dizzy and so so angry... Forth had asked HIS Yo out.

His?

Yes... His...

There was no denying it now. He had feelings for the younger beta and his alpha side was clawing at him from within to be let loose. When Forth had asked Yo out on a date his mouth had dried out and he felt utterly helpless and in one swift moment, he'd lost control over his alpha-side. It took over and had told both Forth and Yo, that he was going with them before he could safely pull himself together and walk off before he did something stupid, like challenge Forth for the right to date Yo...

Oh god, he had a date with Yo. And FORTH was going to be there. As he groaned and thought about ways to maneuver the other alpha out of the picture he heard and then felt Beam run at him and jump onto his back for a piggyback ride.

He let out a small "ouph" when the beta landed on his back, arms clinging around his neck and Pha sighed and grabbed a hold of his legs.

"ai'Pha!! You did it, you asked him out!" Beam grabbed each of his shoulders and rattled him a little before letting his arms cling around his neck again. Pha drew in a deep breath as his friend settled on his back and he walked at a slower pace to let Kit catch up with them. Beam always smelled so comforting in spite of his boisterous personality and Pha leaned his head back a little and the beta put his chin on his shoulder.

"You haven't let me do in this in a while" Beam said in a thoughtful tone and Pha snickered.

"That's because we're adults"

"Are you going to let Yo do it tonight..." Beam whispered in a playful tone and Pha stopped in his tracks, dropping Beam to the ground. Kit caught up with them and when he saw the expression on Pha's face and Beam sitting on the ground he huffed and tried, unsuccessfully not to laugh. His lips and nose twitched watching Beam stand up and Pha still looking a fish statue, his mouth hanging open in a stupid expression. He rolled his eyes as Beam got next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"Pha dropped me on the ground!" he whined and Kit smiled.

"You probably deserved it"Kit said before turning to Pha.

"You're the worst friends ever..." Beam pouted and in the next second, he had jumped onto Kit's back.

"You carry me!!" He said happily as his smaller omega friend buckled under his weight. Kit huffed at the sudden extra load as he tried to shake his friend off him.

"ai'Beam! Get off!! You're too heavy!!"

Beam clung to him for a few more seconds, making Kit's knees wobble as he tried to find his balance. Beam jumped off and just when Kit thought it was all over, Beam leaned down, grabbed a hold of the back of his thighs and picked him up, forcing him to curve his legs around his Beta friend's body and Beam took a firm grip on him as Kit just settled his arms around Beam's neck with a sigh.

"Are you going to let me down anytime soon?"

"When we get to the car" Beam said in a neutral tone and Kit just surrendered to being treated like a koala as Beam proceeded to walk to the parking lot, a firm hold on Kit as their tall alpha friend walked silently behind them.

Pha was too deep in thought to acknowledge Beam's silliness and he proceeded to just walk behind them, looking up to see Kit staring at him as he was carried by Beam.

Kit was proud of being an omega and he was very aware of the effect he had on those around him. Back when they had all presented as alpha, beta, and omega, Beam had adamantly told Kit that he was going to marry him someday and Kit had slapped him so hard that Beam had fallen to the floor before Kit to proceeded to tell him off. Because he was going to choose that for himself and no beta or alpha was going to decide that for him. Beam had been completely dumbstruck and the bruise on his cheek had taken a few weeks to go away. The bruise had however gotten a lot of the other kids at the school thinking Beam was a badass and it had landed him at least two dates if Pha remembered correctly.