Robot Parade

Once we all boarded the helicopter, I could tell who would be groups. Harley was with Selina, Ivy, and Ed. I was with Snow, Livewire, and V. My brother, of course, was with Digger and K.C. 

"These things we are going to be fighting, are smarter than any human.. or crocodile," Rick stated.

"Because they are robots?" Floyd asked.

"Wait, nobody told me that we are fighting robots," Livewire exclaimed.

"Yeah, really? How the hell are we supposed to win?" Catwoman asked.

"These were the government's mistakes, they gave us some intel on them. That is why all of you were picked for this mission. You all have a grudge on the superhero that these robots were supposed to be. Wonder woman, Superman, Batman, the Flash, Supergirl, and  Aquaman. They are just stronger than they would be." Rick explained. 

"What problem does occur in a nuclear robot?" Ed asked a riddle.

"This is going to get old real fast," Snow complained.

"An atomic-ache!" He started laughing and so did Harley. After that everybody ignored Ed and Harley's crazy talk and minded their own. The helicopter was getting really hot and Rick stood up to talk to the pilot. 

"Rick! You might want to see this!" Floyd yelled as one end of the helicopter suddenly caught fire. Rick walked back out where we were. 

"Everybody put on a parachute, we are going to jump." Rick opened a door and let the women jump first, then the men, then the pilot, then him. As we all were falling we saw how dark Gotham city looked and the random fires all over the place. We finally all landed and nobody ran for their lives.

"What have they done to my city?" Harley asked about to cry. Ivy hugged her and so did Cat.

"Those man-made creatures will pay, they probably have killed so many plants!" Ivy said enraged. Rick grabbed his walkie-talkie and tried to get connected with the other units.

"Unit 411, do you copy? Unit 411?" He asked.

"Unit 411, 597, and 369 have survived," A woman on the other end responded.

"Location of 411?" Rick asked.

"411 is located near the Wayne Manor. We have two men injured in the blast, one dead. Suicide squad where is your location?"

"Outside of Wayne Enterprises." Rick ended the talking on the walkie-talkie. "They will be looking for us, we need to move out. Try to locate them, before they locate us."

"We need to seek higher ground, there looks high enough," I stepped up, pointing at the Wayne building.

"What are we waiting for, LET'S MOVE!" Rick responded. We all ran, following Rick into the building. The building was dark and smelled like burnt flesh and blood.

"What is that terrible smell?" Digger asked. I walked over to what would be the front desk, there were five burnt dead bodies.

"This is the smell," I pointed out.

"Let's keep moving, up!" Rick found the stairwell and Harley and Floyd looked for an elevator. I walked to a wall in the middle of the room with words written in blood. 

In Batman we trust

Why would they trust a man in a bat suit, living in fear? 

"Faith, move out," Rick said, half of the squad already up the steps. I followed along, and we made it up to the last floor. We all looked around to see if we could see anything, everything was dark and there was no sign of the robots. I found a chair and sat to catch my breath, all of the fumes were making me dizzy. 

"Are you okay, Faith?" Zsasz said from behind me.

"Yeah, this reminds me of when we saved Ra's from that cannibal. Do you remember?" 

"Of course, he took a chunk out of Ra's' arm. Then you killed him!" Z responded.

"His place smelled a little like this," I responded closing my eyes.

"Why have you begun thinking of Ra's again?"

"There is something I need to tell you."

"Go for it." He started giving me a look of worry.

"I believe Ra's is trying to torture me, with the man I love."

"Hey, Lawton, Zsasz get back to work keep your eyes peeled." Right as Rick said that, I saw something. Four figures flying in the sky, Cyborg Superman, Cyborg Batman, Cyborg Aquaman, and Cyborg Wonder woman.

"They are right there," I pointed them out and Rick got his gun out and opened a window. He signaled everybody with a gun to come to the windows and aim and fire at the same time. We fired and it just caused them to come near us, busting through the windows. 

"Livewire, do your thing!" I yelled and she tried to short-circuit two of them. One of them burst into me and pinned me to the ground. I tried to make out which cyborg it was, Wonder woman. She began punching me, in the stomach, then the face. My vision began to go blurry, probably from all of the blood going into my eyes from her metal hands. Floyd ran into Cyborg Wonder woman and got her off of me. Livewire then short-circuited her, making her explode. 

"Faith, are you okay?" I heard a peaceful voice asked me. Not anybody in the squad, no. My love, Chato Santana.

So, this is a really bad chapter. I am sorry, but they will get better. Love you guys and thanks for reading.