Spotlight

I woke up to the blinds in my room being pulled open and Chato wasn't next to me anymore. Crystal brought me a smoothie ball and I couldn't help but smile. 

"What are you doing here?!" I asked as I hugged her.

"It's not only me. Hey guys, come here!" She turned her head towards the door and the whole DREAM TEAM walked in. 

"Hi gorgeous," Damien stated as he saw me.

"Did Jay call you guys to come?" I asked still confused as to how they knew I was here.

"We actually work for Mr. Jay. When we first met you, he told us ahead of time that we would be helping you," Jade responded.

"Wow, I did not see that coming." I grabbed the smoothie bowl and began eating it. 

"Be ready to get ready in twenty minutes," Jade responded and they all walked out of the room. I finished my smoothie bowl and walked out to the living room and kitchen area. It was turned into a dressing room you would find at a Fashion Week location in Paris. My jaw dropped and Ty brought me a robe to wear while they were getting me ready.

"I will do your nails first, Sherie!" Crystal gave me a side hug and walked me over to a mani-pedi station. "Tv?" 

"No, maybe just some music." A lady wearing all black walked up to me and held a glass full of champagne and a water bottle. I took the water, "Thank you." 

She nodded and walked away.

"How did you guys get hired by Jay?" I asked as Crystal started soaking my hands in warm water. 

"We were all working together in a warehouse we found in Metro City. We were going to make it shabby chic until the Enchantress and her brother fucked it up.. Excuse my french." 

"So you left Metro City and went where? Hawaii?" 

"No. We first went to Gotham and that's where Jay found us. We fixed his face, hair, and everything after the helicopter crash." Ty answered back.

"That explains a lot!"

"He offered us a job in Hawaii after that and we all agreed to it. We had nothing keeping us in Gotham at the time so we left." 

"What do you mean at the time. What about now?"

"You." Crystal smiled and held my hand as she was using the sugar scrub on it. "Jay told us you may be staying here for a while and we would hate for you to have to live in this big city without the proper Fairy Godparents."

"You guys." I looked around at each and every one of them. "You don't need to stay here for me. Winter here is a bitch, you guys wouldn't make it."

"But you would always look hot as..." Jade was saying but Crystal gave her a motherly look. 

We all began to laugh as Crystal kept working on my hands. The lady who was wearing black brought me a bouquet of flowers: rainbow-colored carnations. There was a note attached.

Faith,
You will look so beautiful tonight in the dress I provided for you.
Your man will not be able to keep his eyes and hands off of you. 
Have fun tonight.
-Jay

I smiled and Crystal began talking. "Is that from someone special?" 

"Just Jay. Can I see the dress?" I asked all giddy.

"No!" Damien got too excited and screamed. 

"Fine!" I turned my head from him being over dramatic. Fifteen minutes passed and my nails were done and drying. Jade grabbed me and put me in her hair chair.