Cabin Down Below

Chato's POV

Ra's had me submerged in the lake behind the cabin. He is trying to hurt Faith, I know it but he won't use me to get to her. I rather die than let Faith be captured by this man.

"Mr. Santana, have you changed your mind about helping me get Miss. Lawton or do I need to force you again. Do I need to remind you that will only hurt her more?" Ra's and his daughter walked out to the lake. Talia's swimsuit was barely covering herself and she was about to get in the water.

"Oh, I think Chato likes our little meetings." Talia winked. "Maybe he really doesn't love Faith like he says."

"I love Faith, and nothing you do to me sexually will change that. She is strong and whatever you do to me She will forgive." Once I was finished talking, Talia jumped in and swam towards me. She pressed her body on mine and started to grin on me, I resisted as much as I could. Their goal was for me to become the Fire God again, but I couldn't do it, I was too weak. 

"Oh come on, give in. I know you like it!" Talia exclaimed then she turned and jumped onto me and started making out with me. It was absolute torcher. I felt a warmth on my hands and before I knew it, the chains on my hands were burned off and I grabbed Talia's shoulders. She screamed and jumped out of the water.

"THAT ASSHOLE BURNED ME!" She yelled at her dad. I jumped out of the water and caught the cabin on fire and ran into the woods as fast as I could. They weren't behind me, but they would find me. After five minutes of running my head was becoming light and airy, they were getting me to send a message to Faith.

-----------------

I looked around a bedroom for Faith, nowhere to be found. I stood up and heard little girls laugh down the hallway. I walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror and I was nothing like myself. I had chest tattoos and hair, muscle like I do now, but it didn't seem right. I walked out of the bathroom and there was Faith in her bra and panties.

"Hi there, Honey. Did you sleep well?" She asked me as she walked towards me.

"Babe, we aren't safe. You aren't safe." I stated sternly trying to keep her off of me.

"What are you talking about handsome. Are you telling me you didn't use protection last night? I don't want any more kids hun."

"Snap out of this allusion Faith, I need you to focus." I shook her and her gaze changed. "Now, where are you?" Why did I just ask that? They are controlling my mine now.

"Hawaii, with Joker and Penguin. You're still alive aren't you?" Faith asked giving me the cutest puppy face.

"I am, but I need you to be careful. Ra's al Ghul and Talia are coming after you. They..." I was interrupted.

"I don't care how they broke you down," She looked behind her and grabbed her phone. " Ra's, I will meet you if you promise protection for Chato." 

"We have plans we have to fulfill. Didn't you remember, they involve him." I heard Ra's state things I didn't know.

"Faith, what is he talking about?" 

"I have no idea. Ra's it's me you want, my partner and I will meet you and Chato at Wayne Enterprise in a day. Understood?" She is a great negotiator.

"Yes, he is protected until you are with me." Everything around me went dark. She rather protects me then herself, I really want to marry this woman.

--------------------------

Faith's POV

I woke up in a drenched bed, Chato's alive and I'm going to see him tomorrow. I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs then to Jays place. I knocked on the door a bunch of times and he opened it tiredly.

"We need to go to Gotham tomorrow, we need your goons," I exclaimed.

"Dear, you know I love you but what?!" 

"Chato is being held by Ra's until he gets me, and when we do the trade I want to kill Ra's and Talia. For good this time." I smiled as Jay processed what I said.

"He is the reason Harls is in jail..." I saw a smile spread across of his face, "How can I help?"