Shoes

I watched the news as it showed my brother, Rick, Zsasz, Ed, K.C., Digger, Selina, Ivy, Harley, Livewire, and Snow. They stopped the cyborgs and were being given lesser sentences for jail as well as anything they wanted. My brother looked lost and so did Harley and Zsasz, they were looking for something, me. I turned off the tv and went to my kitchen and grabbed an apple and got some paper and a pen. I started writing to my brother.

Dear Floyd,
I am safe and I don't need you to worry about me. I am living with the Joker in Hawaii, and I'm straightening out. I fell like I should become a better person, you know? I have a place here in Hawaii, and I want Zoe to live with me until you are freed. By the way, I saw you only have five years to go, congratulations!! I guess you could say I'm proud of you and hope you see how life is sparing, I was saved by dear friends of mine. I love you, big brother, see you soon!!

Love,
Faith

The front door opened to Oswald tripping over boxes I got earlier that day.

"Bought more stuff did you?" he asked as Jay walked in behind him.

"So much for privacy!" I yelled, "I could have been naked!!"

"Who walks around their house naked?" Oswald asked, then Jay raised his hand. "For real?"

"Well, nobody is going to be popping by like you do Oswald." Jay responded as he walked into my living room, "You painted it maroon?" 

"Yeah, maroon is my favorite color. You should see upstairs," I guided them upstairs and gave them a tour of the second floor. My bedroom was the farthest away from the steps so I showed them the guest rooms first.

"It's a little childish, wouldn't you say?" Oswald asked.

"Shut up, this is Zoie's room, we have been messaging each other and this is exactly how she wants it to look," I responded fixing the bedding as my cat made it look messy. I waved them to the next room. The theme? Red, grey, and black for my brother.

"Let me guess... For Floyd?" Oswald asked. 

"Exactly, he gets out in five years and I want to help him get back on his feet with Zoie." They looked around the room. Jay went over to the closet and pushed the button, before it opened I jumped into the doorway then closed it. "No need to see what is in there..." 

"Why? Do you have naughty stuff in their?!" Oswald asked with a smirk.

"No, gross! Do you want to see what is in there? See for yourself.." I opened the closet and the mighty high piles of shoes came tumbling out.

"Oh my god, is that thing alive?" Jay asked as the falling shoes seemed never-ending.

"How did you know?" I asked sarcastically.

"She has an addiction!" Oswald exclaimed then he started to laugh. I punched him playfully in the chest, then starting throwing the shoes back into the closet. 

"Let's go," I exclaimed guiding them to my room. They walked passed one of my bathrooms, loaded with crystal furniture. The boys walked into my room, a purple and maroon room with a bathroom and walk-in closet. My bed was a platform bed with two-night sides on each side, a dresser on the wall behind the door.

"Wow, how did you do this?" Jay asked in awe. 

"I have a knack for decorating things," I responded and Oswald started looking around my closet.

"You have so many clothes, what if they find you and lock you up again?" Oswald asked.

"They won't, Frost hacked Black Gate's system and names Faith as sain released." Jay pipped in. 

"It was sent to the president, I'm a free woman!" I squealed. I walked out of my room and they followed after. We went downstairs and I offered them a mimosa, I already feel like a widowed trophy wife.