Chapter five: The Changing

The Changing.
The voice. It kept getting worse and worse.
But know it seemed to have change it's mind.
The boys voice. He was still here.
But his sweet, soft voice had turned in to a scared and uncomfortable whisper.
"WICKED is not good."

****
Alby was sent to talk to the boy. He said that it was maybe a smart decision to keep me away from him until Alby had explained everything to him. He didn't think it was such a smart idea for me to talk to the greenie and make him question things more, only because I'm the only girl and he would probably freak out.
But I watched them talk. I could see Alby explaining him the box, showed him the different places and explained how everything worked here., but that wasn't why I kept staring. There was something itching inside my head. The boy felt so familiar to me, like if I had seen him somewhere before, but I just couldn't think where.
Stupid Creators. Had to erase my memories.
I stood up and started to walk around, checking on people and see if the needed help. I looked around for the leader and the new kid. My eyes landed on Alby, him and the brunette claimed up the little 'treehouse'. Up there you could see most of the Glade, it was pretty high up, and Alby it Newt usually took people there to explain a few things to them. I then saw Alby nodding his head towards me, as if he was talking about me. I made eye contact with the brunette boy, I smiled and gave him a little wave. The brunette eyes were glued onto me. It was hot today, the sun was up and not a single cloud. I was wearing a tank top, so that would explain it, but maybe it wasn't the reason he was staring.
"Hey, (y/n)!"
I turned around to find Gally walking towards me.
"Hey Gally." I said smiling.
"Can you come and help me? I need to carry some planks."
I knew that he didn't need any help, he was strong enough to carry two people so I don't think he would need any help to carry planks. He wanted to talk.
We started walking to we're he had his hammock hanging. He had given me his room so that I didnt need to sleep around a bunch of teenage boys, so that meant that he had to sleep in a hammock.
"The new kid smells trouble." He spoke up, breaking the uncomfortable silence between us.
"You don't say so." I said with a little chuckle.
"You need to keep an eye on him. I have a feeling he will create chaos. And I don't think Chuck can prevent that." He said pointing at the two boys.
The brunette was now walking with Chuck to the sleeping area, which we were at.
Gally got up and started walking away, like he didn't want to meet the new kid. I stood up and followed.
"Why are you so moody today. He hasn't done anything to you yet."
"Yet." He exclaimed, turning around to face me.
We were now standing in the middle of the glade.
"You know, maybe people wouldn't think you were so scary and grumpy if you actually were nice, and by people I mean Fry."
He chuckled.
"Yeah, well it's hard to trust anyone when we're in this shuck place."
He looked up, but his eyes shifted to something behind me. He narrowed his eyes and furrowed his pointy brows. Suddenly he walked past me, I turned around and saw what he were walking towards.
The brunette. He was standing right in front of the doors, he slowly started to walk closer and closer, but then Gally pushed him so hard that he flew in the air, before landing on his back. The brunette got up fast and did a 360.
Everyone looked in their direction, some didn't pay any attention, while others ran to help. I walked slowly in their direction, trying not to get the boys attention.
"What the hell is wrong with you guys."
I heard the brunettes voice, for the first time, yell at the others in confusion. He was freaking out, and I could tell that Gally was pissed.
Dear god.
"Just calm down alright." Newt said.
The brunette started arguing and freaking out more and more
"You guys can't just keep me here!" He shouted.
"We can't let you leave!" Alby said, raising his voice.
"Why not!?"
As on cue, the doors started to make clicking sounds. They were closing. The boy slowly turned around, facing the doors into the maze. He stood there looking at the doors, mumbling something to him self that I couldn't make out. The doors were closed and closer to each other, before colliding, finally they were closed.
"Next time, I'm gonna let you leave." Gally said in a sassy voice.
"There'll not be may next time." I said, crossing my arms and making myself known.
Everyone one looked at me. My eyes were glued on to the brunette, he was still shook. I couldn't blame him. He had to be terrified by now.
Alby nodded at me as he walked up to me and whispered in my ear,
"He's all yours."
"Seems like your stuck with me green-bean." I said with a cocky smile.