Meeting BTS

Jinn Jinn POV

"They're late.", I stated twirling my hair.

"Yeah 20 minutes to be exact.", Drea added.

Just then a group of rowdy boys walked in with the YG president. They all stopped with their mouth open when they saw us.

"You didn't say they were hot!", one exclaimed earning a smack from a taller boy.

"YAH Jungkook show respect.", he scolded.

"Ok hyung", Jungkook said holding his head down.

He reminds me of a puppy being yelled at hehe. I looked over the others and one in particular caught my eye.

"Girls this is BTS. Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, V, Rap Monster, J-hope, and Suga.", the president introduced.

Their names sounded familiar but couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Boys these are the Diamond Bullets. Iris, Jinn Jinn, Drea, Jaz, Bommie, Jae, and Iggy." President continued before walking out to take a call.

V, Suga and Jimin looked kind of cold with the glares and all. But no worries the girls and I have dealt with attitude before. Myself especially so I can be just as cold.

"What's BTS stand for?", Iris asked.

"Bangtan Boys but people call us Bulletproof Boy Scouts.", J-hope explained.

"Now anymore questions", Suga snapped.

"No but by the time we're done you won't be so bulletproof...boy scouts.", I retorted as my attitude got the best of me.

Suga and V glared at me but I just chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Why do we have to be paired up with a group who has a bad attitude?", J-hope asked.

"Trust us the feeling IS mutual.", Iggy smirked.

I love that girl. And the rest of my noonas even if it sucks being maknae at times.

"Cool off Iggy or they will see who can tie you up the fastest for the quickest knot badge.", I joked and she laughed.

"Watch it", V warned.

"Make me", I challenged when Jin and Rap Monster held him back.

"Stop it Jinnie", Jae grabbed my shoulder.

"I wouldn't have started if their guard...", Jae cut me off.

"Don't finish that or we'll never get along.', She said.

"Yeah same goes for you guys.", Jin told those things.

"Lets get to know each other", Jae and Jin said simultaneously.

"Ladies first.", Jin said and Jae nodded.

"Je ireumeun Jae imnida. I am the oldest, face of the group, dancer, and rapper.", she said before tapping Iggy.

"Je ireumeun Iggy imnida. I am the the second oldest, Lead rapper, and dancer."

"Je ireumeun Jaz imnida. I am the third oldest, Rapper and lead dancer."

"Je ireumeun Iris imnida. I am the the fourth oldest, I'm the main dancer and lead vocalist."

"Je ireumeun Drea imnida. I'm the fifth oldest, dancer and main vocalist."

"Je ireumeun Bommie imnida. I am the second youngest, and lead vocalist.

"Je ireumeun Jinn Jinn imnida. I am the maknae, lead dancer, vocalist, and main rapper."

The guys then all introduced themselves and their place in BTS. I kept all my snide remarks on the low but Drea caught every last one. She knows me like the back of her hand. After all the introductions turns out I'm a year older than Jungkook. Haha kiss it you minor. The President walked back in and looked relieved.

"Oh good you haven't killed each other yet.", he said and got glares from all around the room.

"When do we start.", Jin asked anxiously.

"In two days you all will be living together in a mansion not far from here.", He explained and everyone's jaw dropped.

"JINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The story has officially started I hope you guys like the first chappie. Saranghae ARMY.

-Soo Jin