Jae and Jin

Jae POV

I woke up to Jin's light snoring beside me. I giggled before getting up to take a shower. As I was washing my hair the door opened and there stood Jin.

"What's wrong?", I asked concerned.

"Um I just have a morning problem", he said but I was confused.

He looked down and I followed then my eyes went wide. I smirked and did a come here motion with my finger. He walked to me confused when I kissed him. I slid my hand in his boxers and felt his length.

"Jae what.....", he studdered.

"Shhh just relax.", I told him smiling and began to pump.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. He moaned but stopped me. I looked confused but then he discarded his clothes and got in the shower with me.

"Do you know what you do to me?", he asked pinning me to the wall and kissing my neck.

I moved my head to give him better access. His kissing became sucking and his hand rubbed me slowly.

"Jin", I moaned and jumped up wrapping my legs around him.

He slowly slid into me before moving at a steady pace. He kissed me while moving to swallow my moans.

"Faster Jin.", I stated and he went faster.

The only sounds in the bathroom were the running water, moans, and skin slapping skin. I was close when he suddenly pulled out. I whined at the loss.

"Jin", I whined as he put me down.

"Bend over", he said and I did.

He slid back in and hit my spot over and over.

"There it is", he smirked grabbing my hips and going harder.

"Jin I'm gonna....", I said.

"Not yet.", he told me.

But I couldn't wait and I released and so did he. He pulled out and I got up to kiss him. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Jae", he said.

"I love you too Jin", I replied hugging him.