Break Time

Jae POV

After the shooting the YG president approaches us.

"You girls have done really well for rookies.", he smiled.

"Thank you", we all bowed.

"Which is why I'm giving you all a month break.", he said and we all jumped in excitement.

"Pool time!", Jinnie shouted running to get her stuff.

I shook head and giggled at our beloved maknae. I felt two arms wrap around me and turned to see Jin.

"Hey you guys done yet?", he asked and I nodded.

"We're headed to the beach I suppose.", I told him and he called the guys over.

"Beach...anyone in.", he asked but before they can answer Jinnie can running with her bag.

"Come on let's go back to the house and change.", she cheered running to the van causing everyone to laugh.

"Jagiya don't run or you'll fall!", V called going after her.

Awe he called her jagiya so cute. I walked to the van holding Jin's hand. He pulled me back and kissed my neck.

"Yah hyung if we can't do it then you can't.", Jungkook shouted.

"That's right noona you may not do that.", Jinn Jinn said hugging V.

"Oh you to go to the van.", I rolled my eyes.

"Arasso umma.", they said snickering.

"Yah stop it", Jin scolded.

"Understood appa.", they said to him before running away.

J-hope was pouting because he was no longer the umma of the group. Rapmon poked fun at him while holding Iris. We got to the house and changed. Jinnie wore a batman one piece with the back out, Iris wore a pink bikini similar to Jaz's black one, I had a purple one piece, Iggy had a wonder woman bikini, Bommie Had a superman one piece while Drea had a blue bikini.

We got to the beach and us girls were ready to tan. V had Jinnie sitting in front of him as he hugged and kissed her. Rapmon and Suga were making fun of J-hope who fell face first in the sand. Iris and Jaz just laughed. Bommie and Jungkook were sitting with Vinnie(ship name) laughing about random things. Drea and Jimin were walking down towards the group hand in hand. Iggy was making a sand castle with J-hope after he was laughed at.

Were like one big family now that I look at it. We all watched the sunset before going home.

"Movie time!!!", I shouted walking through the door.

------------------------------------------

Woohoo everything seems so perfect but not for long. So what do ya think.

Ship names(so I thought of)

V and Jinn=Vinnie

J-hope and Iggy= J-iggy(lol)

Jungkook and Bommie= Bomkook

Jimin and Drea= Drimin

Jin and Jae= Jinae

Suga and Jaz= Jaga

Rapmon and Iris= Irimon

If you guys know better ones let me know!!!!!!!

Saranghae ARMY

-Jinn Jinn