This Wasn't Supposed to Happen Pt 1

Jinn Jinn POV

I finished my makeup which wasn't a lot just mascara, lip gloss and eyeliner.

"Ok now I'm ready.", I said and GD laughed.

We went downstairs and everyone was already waiting. As we walked past the two jerks and Jimin, GD put his arm around me exchanging glares with V.

"Lets go guys I'm getting bored.", Daesung called from the van.

"And all of us will fit in that one van.", Jaz asked.

"I can drive our van so that way we won't be smushed together.", Jin suggested.

We got in the two vehicles and drove wherever the guys were taking us. I could feel the excitement flowing through me maybe this plan will work.

"We're here!", Taeyang shouted.

I got out and saw we were at a skating rink.

"Omg yesssssssssaa! ", I jumped up and down causing everyone to laugh at me.

"Excited?", GD asked me and I nodded.

"Let's go!!!!", Jaz yelled and we ran inside.

We went inside and I quickly put on some skates. Jaz and Drea followed me and we skates on in the rink. As I was skating I got a little wobbly. I felt a pair of hands of my waist and balanced me. I looked over my shoulder and saw GD.

"You looked like you were struggling there.", he smiled.

We continued skating until I completely lost my balance and GD fell with me. He fell on top of me and we laughed.

"You have pretty eyes", he said suddenly.

His face got closer until I felt his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes when his lips touched mine. I shouldn't be doing this.
This wasn't supposed to happen.

Jaz POV

I saw GD and Jinnie fall and burst out laughing. Top noticed and began laughing right with me. When I got hungry he bought us some french fries to share. We ended up reaching for them at the same time and our hands brushed together.

"I'm sorry", I quickly apologized.

"No it's my fault.", Top retorted.

"So what's it like being an idol?", I asked.

"Its good but stressful at times. There are things we can and can't do.", he told me.

"Really?", I said and he nodded.

"Its stressful when you can't spend time with people you care about.", he explained.

"Oh", I said thinking he meant an old girlfriend.

"But there's this girl and were under the same company so I hope we can spend more time together.", He said and I looked up.

He looked into my eyes and leaned in. Our lips brushed together and he kissed me. What am I doing?
This wasn't supposed to happen.