Big Bang

Drea POV

I'm so excited I can't breathe. I looked at Jinnie who was speechless seeing the G Dragon was her number 1 bias.

"Hello ladies.", Seungri said winking at me. I think I just died.

"We just saw your mv the other day.", Taeyang said smiling.

"The raps, the dances, and your amazing voices.", GD said to Jinnie and I could swear she's hyperventilating.

"The boys want you girls in their next photo shoot. It has a rebel type concept.", President told us.

"Ne", we all answered bowing our heads.

"Great we should leave now."", Top smiled.

We drove to the set and it was so many people working.

"Ah the girls are here. Quick to hair and makeup!", he shouted and we were pulled to a trailer.

The lady showed me a school girl uniform only it was...............very revealing. I looked at Jinn Jinn and saw she had a jumper type outfit but it had the same colors as mine. My hair was in two ponytail while hers was in a crinkley straight under a snapback.

"The youngest first.", the photographer announced.

She sat on the hood of the car with a spray can while GD sat in the driver seat with a paint can as well. The car had graffiti all over it. Next was me and Seungri. We both sat on the back of the car with Jaz sitting in uniform but the vest was torn with her legs over Top who was in the driver seat. Then Iggy and Taeyang took there's standing outside the car with baseball bats in vandalized uniforms as the car windows were smashed. Bommie, Iris, and Jae had the queenka look as they stood by the car all glamed up with Jungkook, Jin, and Rapmon in the car. J-hope was flirting with intern. Boys.

"That's a wrap!", the photographer yelled.

Iggy POV

After he made the call I went to the snack bar to see Jinn Jinn stuffing her face.

"Yah you'll get fat.", I laughed.

"Nope I exercise everyday I deserve this.", she said before GD and Taeyang approached us.

Jinn Jinn dripped the food fast than the speed of light. GD chuckled before moving beside her and began stuffing his face.

"I'm not ashamed.", he said and Jinn continued eating.

"They made for each other.", Taeyang joked watching the two toss fruit at each other.

"Yeah", I agreed and looked at me.

Jae POV

I was talking with Jin, Rapmon, and Iris when Iggy, Drea, and Jinn came running towards me.

"Guess what", Iggy said and I shrugged.

"We have dates tonight", Jinn squealed.

"With who", I said smiling.

Iggy-Taeyang

Drea- Seungri

Jinnie-GD

"No way!", Iris said patting Drea on the back.

"Ok just don't....",I started and Jinnie cut me off.

"Yeah I won't fall to fast again.", Jinnie said frowning.

Jaz walked up and couldn't stop smiling.

"What are you all smiley for?", I asked.

"I have a date.", she said.

"Top", Drea and Jinnie said.

"Yeah", She said fangirling.

"We should use this. Hey guys come here a sec.", Rapmon called over Big Bang.

"So our band mates decided to play with these lovely ladies hearts and I think the jealousy treatment is needed.", Rapmon explained.

"Really now. Then yeah we'll help these girls shouldn't go through that.", Top said putting his arm around Jaz and she blushed.

"Then it's settled operation Jealousy is a go!", Jungkook shouted excited.

Woohoo so that's what went down.

OPERATION JEALOUSY IS A GO. Lol I couldn't help it. So how was it.

Saranghae ARMY and VIP.

-Jinn Jinn