Revenge?

Jinn Jinn POV

Everyone was scattered around the house. After they got the call they celebrated in the living room while we fell asleep. Do we like the idea. No but they can use this to promote themselves. We personally don't like 2NE1. But hey that's just us.

"You left?", I heard V say from the doorway.

"You were celebrating so I came here.", I mumbled and he walked towards me.

"Are you alright jagiya?", he asked and I nodded.

"Well me and the guys are headed to the set.", he told me and I nodded again before he kissed my forehead and left.

Me and the girls lounged around all day while the guys were shooting. I got hungry and made my way to the kitchen. I heard Drea and Jae gasping and Jaz crying while looking at her laptop. I peaked around the corner and I couldn't believe my eyes. V was kissing 2NE1's Dara. I knew I fell for him to quick. But Jimin, and Suga were locking lips with 2NE1 as well. I went to my room and pulled up the article on my laptop. I started to cry. They weren't sad tears but angry ones.

"Noona!", I heard a voice say and went to my window to see Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I need assistance with my date plans.", he said and I told him to come up.

I meant the stairs but know he wants to go spider monkey and climb up the wall.

"Hey do you think Bommie would like roses or...", he trailed off seeing my face up close.

"What's wrong Noona?", he asked and I looked at the laptop.

"No he wouldn't", he said reading the story.

"Wouldn't what?", I asked.

"Damn", he muttered.

"Wouldn't what!", I shouted and everyone stood at my door.

"This is just their messed up way of getting back at you and Jaz.", he told me but i was confused so he continued.

"Suga and V have never been serious about a girl. When the only thing you guys did was argue and you hit where it hurt I guess. Bad first impression so they wanted to get back at you but I didn't think they'd do this."

At this point me and Jaz were in tears and the girls were saying comforting words.

"This is just cruel", Bommie said shaking her head.

"We fell to fast.", Jaz mumbled walking to her room.

"I got her.", Iggy said following her.

We heard the front door open so that meant the guys were home but they weren't alone.

"Stay here", Jungkook said walking downstairs.

Jungkook POV

I walked downstairs to see my hyungs with 2NE1. I was disappointed and upset. Those girls didn't deserve that.

"Jin, Rapmon, J-hope can I talk to you guys for a sec.", I said interrupting but didn't really care.

They got up and followed me to the game room.

"What's up?", Rapmon said.

"Does any of you know anything about this.", I said showing them the article.

"Holy shit", Jin said reading.

"Yeah and now Jaz, and Jinnie are upstairs crying their eyes out because of those idiots.", I shouted.

I was pissed I haven't even known them long but they felt like family. I can tell the guys felt the same way.

"This is what they were talking about getting back at them isn't it.", Rapmon spat.

I nodded and Jin took a deep breath.

"I'll kill em", He said.

"I'll help.", Rapmon added.

"Me too.", J-hope growled.

"No just go talk to the girls I'm coming with yall", I said as they made they're way upstairs sending glares at the three idiots flirting it up with 2NE1.

Jinn Jinn POV

I was lying in bed as Drea rubbed my back for comfort. I heard my phone ring and answered it only to find out it was President.
Jinn-Hello President
Ygp-Hello Jinn can you and the girls come by there's someone who's dying to meet you.
Jinn-Yes sir.

I hung up and got the girls when Jungkook, Rapmon,Jin, and J-hope walked in.

"Are you ok", Jin asked concerned.

I nodded and told them what president said.

"Can we come!?", they asked excited.

"Of course", I said.

"Just not them", Jaz said with venom in her voice.

We all left ignoring V asking where. We pulled up to the building. We walked into President's office and he greeted us.

"Good your here.....Come on in boys.", he said opening the door.

Everyone's mouth dropped as one of the most successful kpop groups walked in smiling.
Big Bang.

Oooooo Big Bang made an appearance but what's going to happen. I love the drama. The guys done f'd up. hehe so what do you think. Vote and follow.

Saranghae ARMY...........and VIP

-Jinn Jinn