Chapter One

A/N: Sorry for this, but I just wanted to say "Let's get this show, on the road." and that, "My editor hasn't checked over yet, so please let me know if I have messed up something. Also, please, No Hate. This world already has enough of that and this book one of my first pieces of work, that I have sort of considered "Wattpad Worthy".  Also, I am trying my absolute best to find appropriate places to end chapters, as I wrote this book on Microsoft Word before publishing it here, meaning that I didn't format it to chapters. But as I am Publishing this story in Bulk, it should make a little more sense. So, Sorry for disturbing your Reading and Let's get it started.

**Young Hayley Atwell, as Emma Blackwell**

Her feet weren't touching the ground due to his grip on her throat

Her feet weren't touching the ground due to his grip on her throat. Her eyes, glassy and full of tears. Her face slowly grew pale, as he held her up against the wall. Scared, the girl had no clue what to expect. "Do you love me?" He yelled coarsely at the girl they were slowly suffocating. She didn't, yet couldn't answer. "ANSWER ME!!" The figure yelled even louder, as they grew more and more impatient. She tried to speak clearly, but all her words came out shakily and hard to understand. 

"No." He looked at her and yet they didn't put her down. She knew this was out of character for him, and she knew she had to lie her way out of this. 

"Do you like me? Like more than friends, like me?" The person who couldn't be identified continued to question. She looked at him confused like she had no clue where these questions were coming from. "I did." The figure tightened their grip on her neck. "Not 'I do.' It was 'I did.' You see there's a difference, it was past- not present tense." He began to loosen his grip a little bit as he grinned maniacally. Her aegean blue eyes glowed with regret, fear, and dread, but they were still glassy. The silhouette cackled creepily as he continued holding her against the wall of the classroom of where their next class together would be.

"Well, I guess that is good news for you then, isn't it? But I still can't leave you to remember this moment. Just remember this- It's for your own good." He said to her seductively as their face was an inch away from hers. His hand struck across her face as they let go of the girl's throat. She dropped to the floor with a thump, covered in her own blood caused by the impact of the fall. She was bleeding out of her mouth, nose, forehead and many other dreadful pieces of her anatomy. Bruised, Bloody and Battered was how she was left on the floor.

As he started to walk away, she spluttered out her final sentence. "Why are you doing this?" She spoke as she coughed up blood and laid up against the classroom wall. He just looked her in the eyes and told her, "It's for your own good." The unknown person walked away from her, leaving her to rot. By the last thing, she was left to see were the eyes of a Psycho.

**TIME SKIP OF AN BEATEN UP GIRL DREAMING OF COOKIES**

The loud ring of the school bell went off and a crowd of scrambling, angsty teenagers headed to their classes. A worried and piercing shriek was heard by the rest of her class. A group of teenagers sprinted to the classroom of which it was heard from and they were greeted by the sight of one girl on her knees next to the poor girl's lifeless body. "She's not breathing." The teenage girl screamed in panic as the blood sunk into her hands.

"Lyra, did you do this?" Shrieked a guy from the crowd, who was pushing and shoving his way through all his classmates. "No, I swear. It wasn't me. I found her as I made my way here, Blake. Don't you dare accuse me of poor Em's bashing, or else you'd better watch it." The girl beaten was Emma Blackwell. Fifteen years old. About 5'8 in height- quite tall and tanned girl. Peanut Brown hair and blue eyes. She was the typical 'nerd' and it was apparent that she was quite smart, yet she walked straight into the bashing.

"Or else what? You'd bash me too?" Blake stated abruptly. 

Blake Miller, the best friend of the victim. Has been for the last decade. Also, quite the nerd, but has the gaze of a few of his female counterparts. Sixteen years old, Chocolate Brown hair with Bright Blue eyes. 6'0 and very pale. "Of course not, I would never go that far. Even I don't stoop to that level." Stated Lyra as she continued to fight with Blake.

Lyra Slender, popular amongst some and hated by most. Sixteen years old and so just to say she is the popular and flirtatious type of girl. Blonde hair and Brown eyes. 5'4 is quite a petite, skinny and tanned girl who liked to make all the other classmates who are now also suspected, miserable.  The teacher walked up to the classroom and passed through the mob and she expressed his horror as he rushed to Emma Blackwell. "What has happened? Who was the cause of this? Is she breathing?" As Blake started filling her in another student turned up, late. "Sorry I'm late, I was just- Holy grail, what happened to Em?" The guy said as he too moved closer to Emma's body. "Don't you dare get any closer, any of you. I just think to remind everyone, and for James who also just showed up." Blake explained, and James scoffed.

James Taylor, the ex-boyfriend of Emma's. She dumped him since he cheated on her with Lyra. He is the flirtatious jock type. Sixteen and 6'2, blonde hair and green eyes that could kill a person. Pale skin and has quite a muscular build.

Anyway, the teacher started expressing another point made during this day. "Everyone inside. I need to make a phone call." All the now suspicious students entered the classroom one at a time, each of them glaring at Emma's bloodied and lifeless body as they passed. One girl stopped and spoke to the victim's body saying, "It will all end up fine. I can feel it in my bones." As she was shoved by another girl to be able to get through the door. "Shut it, Rose. Come on, we're gonna be late." Said the girl behind her, who was shoving her way through the crowd to be at the front, and the centre of attention.

    «  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ »

Another A/N: I promise never to add two Authors Notes in a chapter again, as I can imagine it is rather annoying to read both, but since it was the First Chapter and I wrote over the Author Note's Word limit, I kind of had to. Well, Chapter One complete. From now on, I will be adding a Cast Photo and Dedications in Each chapter to thank people who deserve it and to let you all get to sort of know all the Characters. Now, onwards for Chapter 2.