Chapter Seven

**(Normal Aged) Cole Sprouse appears as Cole Jensen (Sorry for the Coincidence, I just realised what had happened.)**

A shadowed figure arrived at the door of the classroom, full of students who seemed bored out of their mind

A shadowed figure arrived at the door of the classroom, full of students who seemed bored out of their mind. The male figure leaned against the door slyly as he quietly watched the suspects. Lyra and Tia were the first to notice the mysterious stranger.

"Who are you?" Tia asked flirtatiously, as she started playing with her hair. He just rolled his eyes and continued to lean against the door frame. He was a tall brunette haired man with sapphire blue eyes and pale skin. He also seemed to have a very muscular figure.

"Blaine O'Reilly, love. And I am here to solve this case. Have any of you seen Esme?" As soon as these words left the surprisingly handsome looking man's lips, Esme showed up, standing behind with her arms crossed over her chest defensively. He turned around to face her as he had heard her footsteps. "Aye, there you are... Love," he said as he smirked. She simply gestured him away from the suspects and took him to the table in which she had gathered her statements.

"I have all the interrogations here. Now I need to get a hold of the forensic evidence from the medics and sort through the suspect alleged evidence and figure out who has been bullshitting." 

"Now, quit with the language Princess. I will sort out the forensic results, but first pass me the quotations; will you love??"

"What have I told you about the nicknames, O'Reilly?" The folders scattered across the metal table were moved briskly towards Blaine. He skimmed through the notes, making the slightest noise until he had slammed down the folders on the table.

"Pass the notepad. I have a theory." He starts scribbling notes on to the page. He keeps writing for a couple minutes straight, no break or anything; he just keeps writing.

"Done. So, Here's my theory. Basically, from everyone's evidence and interviews; people have backed up other suspect's allegations unknowingly. Meaning that it couldn't have been James, Braxton, Blake and Rose. That leaves us with, Cole, Matthew, Tia, Lyra and Maria."

"But Matthew backed up James. Cole backed himself up with Rose and also backed her up."

"Well, precious. Matthew said he was at practice but left early. To go where?? Maybe it was to murder someone. And Cole; Rose never mentioned he was there with her, did she? No, he could have made it up. Maria gave a reason, but it was the most textbook excuse I have ever heard, and I checked her school file it said 5 minutes from the school, meaning she would have to leave when the bell went to get to there when she did, which I believe is utter bullshit. Tia and Lyra didn't mention where they were before school. But Lyra arrived first, no explanation to why, and with blood on her hands. Doesn't that sound a little odd to you, darling?"

Esme looked at Blaine like something just clicked. 

"I have a theory to back up yours. First, get a hold of the forensics. Since when I arrived, she was being taken away; and I noticed something. There was no stab wound, no holes from bullets. Making it seem slightly more personal and sadistic."

"That could have worked out like that, I guess. I will get right on to it, but I have a question."

"Shoot-" Esme started before Blaine cut her off, in a very blunt fashion.

"Why did you really call me? You obviously don't need my help, so why did you really call me? Be honest."

"Well, I have... been having a tough time lately. I was hoping to have a little support, but you just want to joke around. I will leave you to your phone call." Esme started to leave the table when Blaine got up after her and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her back, so she was looking at him, within close proximity. 

"What do you need? Support-wise?" His voice deep and hushed. Keeping in mind they were very close together at this exact point in time. She just put her arms around him, leaning on him and letting the tears fall down her face. He was caught off guard and seemed very surprised.

In the past, it is alleged that they had a complicated partnership, and that is all that had been said. Anyway, he put one arm around her and used his other hand to wipe away her tears.
"It will be alright. I promise you. But can I make a deal with you? Please, Esme?"
She nodded in the smallest form she could as she sniffled.

"We'll clean you up. We crack the case, then I will give you the comforting you require, in the form of hugs, ice-cream and movies. Is that a deal?" She nodded again, she wiped her eyes and then cleared her throat.

"So, are you going to make that phone call or not?" She spoke sternly and professionally as though nothing had actually happened. She walked off leaving Blaine to make his phone call, as he was still baffled to understand what the fuck had just happened.

He picked up his phone and called the hospital. After a few rings "Hello, What's your Emergency?" The receptionist of the hospital asked.

"Police Investigation. Can you please Email me the Forensic Lab results for Miss Emma Blackwell immediately? It is a life or death situation."

"May I ask you to come to the hospital to pick it up? Sorry, it is protocol. Also, for security purposes as you should understand as a police officer."

"I will be there in half hour. Keep it on hold please." He hung up the phone and ran up to Esme. "To keep confidentiality, I have to go to the hospital to pick up the labs. Will you be alright?" Esme nodded in complete silence. Blaine walked away to his car and started to make his way to the hospital.

**TIME SKIP OF HALF HOUR BROUGHT TO YOU BY BLAINE'S DEVILISHLY GOOD LOOKS**

« ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ »