Chapter Eight

**Matthew Storm, played by Ryan Gosling (Younger)**

Blaine made his way back to the school after his long, pointless and annoying trip to the hospital

Blaine made his way back to the school after his long, pointless and annoying trip to the hospital. Let's just say, the receptionist was a slow, older woman who liked to take her time. He arrived back to the classroom full of silent students and a very bored Esme sitting on the floor writing something out in her notebook.

"Esme, you are needed outside," Blaine stated. She walked out slowly and glumly behind him. "Did you seriously miss me that much?" He asked her jokingly, yet he received no reply. He passed the forensic report over to her, as she skimmed it over.

"So I was right. It was a more intimate killing than just being shot or stabbed. She was held to the wall by her neck, cutting off all blood to the brain, then being dropped with significant impact. Meaning we have a DNA sample of the suspect. I will be right back." She bolted to her handbag and tipped out all of its contents onto the table. She found a pair of rubber gloves, tweezers and a box of zip lock bags. Hyped, she ran back into the classroom.

"Excuse me, I have to take a DNA Sample." She walked around the desks with her tweezers, pulling a hair out of each suspect's head. Each of them cursed, yelled or groaned. The challenge kicked in when she got to Tia Moore. With her hair in the compacted braids. To avert the crisis, she had to cut a little bit of hair from the tip. When she had gathered her samples, she ran out of the classroom, spitting out all of her apologies and "Thank you's" as she made her way back to Blaine O'Reilly.

"I have a favour to ask." She spoke sweetly as she is cuddling up to Blaine.

"What is it, love?"

"I know how much you hated going to the hospital, but..." She trailed off, hoping he had already gotten the picture. He grabbed the samples and started walking away, in the opposite direction. When he turned around and yelled out to her.

"You bloody owe me one, Princess."

**TIME SKIP OF TWO HOURS OF DNA TESTS IN PROGRESS**

« ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ »

A/N: Sorry for Such a Short Chapter, since there is still at least 4 or Five more Character Profiles, and also the book shouldn't be ending on Eight Chapters since that seems slightly saddening.