Chapter Nine

**Young Amy Adams as Maria Gervais**

"Here are the results that you require, sir

"Here are the results that you require, sir." The forensic scientist said as she passed him the folder.

"Thank you." He left the lady behind the glass and started walking towards his car, as he was tempted to take a sneak peak of the information. But he had to leave it. He just had to leave it. Walking to the car, he put Esme's number on speed dial. He let it ring out as he was greeted by a dull sounding Squalor.

"Blaine, tell me you have some good news?"

"Well, love. I haven't checked the results. I thought I'd wait 'til you were with me. But I need you to call for backup since I heard one of them matched with the sample from the grip marks on Emma's neck."

Esme piped up with excitement, but she tried to keep her composure.

"Then you better hurry, and I have a phone call to make." She hung up on him and he hopped into his car for the long drive home.

**TIME SKIP TO BLAINE SINGING KARAOKE ON HIS WAY BACK TO ESME**

Esme ran to Blaine, snatching the envelope from his hands.
"I've called backup. They should be here in a few minutes."
She ripped open the envelope with the results.

"So, you want to know who murdered the now late Emma Blackwell?" Blaine nodded, as she pulled the results out into the open air.    

    « ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ »  

A/N: So, So Sorry for the Short Chapters. The Next one is another, Longer Chapter as it is the End of the Book. And plus, I ended that chapter there for the suspense and to have a Final Chapter.

In the Comments, tell me who you believe did it. But if you have already read it, Please don't spoil it for others.