Chapter-4

Piya's POV

I wake up heard the sound " good morning di " di???I sudden open my eyes and here Misha in front of me. What she doing here. She never wake up in this time.

" Com'on get up" misha said pulling my blanket. I sit and looking at her confused. Maybe she noticed.

" Di, you thought why I'm now here. I'm here to get you ready. It's your first job as a big office otherwise those waitress librarian blah blah stupid job " misha said and I roll my eyes

" Misha every job is good and what about you??" I asked about her job which she joined last week.

" T-thats job.. that's " she mummred and I understand.

" You left it?" I said and she nods

" Forget about my that's stupid job. Go and get ready. I don't want that Mr Abhay Raichand have any chance to fired you " as Misha said my smiles fade.

Oh god !! I'm gonna see him today.

I goes in shower and come out of bathroom wrapping a towel around me. And there is Misha taking out my clothes.

" What is this Mishu??" I asked when I saw the room filled with my all clothes. Oh shit!! I've to clean my room.

" What you think what's the best this blue (point a blue top) or this pink ( point a pink top)." She looks at me and I go towards my cupboard and take out and black shirt and blue jeans. It's looking more formal.

" What that's so old shirt. Don't wear it look this two tops are very sexy" she said and I roll my eyes.

That's the last thing I want looking sexy. I didn't tell misha that Mr. Abhay is a great womanizer.

I goes bathroom and Change into this shirt and the blue jeans.

When I come back Misha smirk at me.

" Why are you smirking??" I asked when I dried my hair

" I know why you wear this. Because he's a great womanizer and you don't want he laid his eyes on you " as misha said I looked at her

" Woo.. it's All written in Internet. How he changed his girlfriend like clothes " misha said

" Ok I'm ready " I said as I did a pony tail with my hair and cream for my body.

" Come..I can guess dad already downstairs with breakfast" Misha said and we make our way to breakfast table.

After breakfast

" All the best beta" dad said and feed me dahi sakkar and give me a sweet kiss on my forehead

" Best of luck" Misha said hugging me " and bee safe.if he fired you then call me" misha wishper my ear so that dad didn't hear us.

Misha and come outside and she left for her college and I left for my office.

As I enter office the last day receptionist looked at me and smile.

" So u get the job" she said and I nod
" Go 69th floor " she said

"Hi, I'm piya" I said and she gives me smile.

" I'm khushi" she said

I made my way to elevator and enter the elevator.
I press the button of 69th floor.
It's stop and open and many person left lift and enter. But all of looking at me I guess why?. because I'm new.

And after 25 minutes finally the door stops at 69 the floor. I noticed one thing after 65th floor the few person had only those upper floor. I guess because it's all bosses.

I made my way and I noticed a middle aged woman in receptionist give me warm smile and ask me to wait.

Soon a girl comes and taking me my cabin. The cabin is beautiful. The girl told me about my job an all.

" Well hi I'm maaya" she said

" I'm piya" I said and we exchange a smile.

" Well I'm Abhay sir's Secretary." She said and I look at her. I must say she's very hot and she wear a short dress.

" You looking so beautiful" I said and she smiles

"Thanks " she replied and looking at watch "I think abhay sir is here. " She said and Left.

I sit my chair and looking at intercom I Wish it's never ring. Because I don't wanna face him. But my thoughts breaks the sound of intercom.

'Uff..now' I cursed and take a deep sigh. ' let's see piya what happened ' I mentally laugh and goes towards my Sir Mr. Abhay Raichand's cabin.

Writer's POV

Piya knock the door.

" Come in" abhay said in stern voice

Piya take a deep sighs and enter the cabin.

Abhay looks at her and glare at her angrily. Piya gulp her saliva and feel fear his glaring.

" You" Abhay said or should I say abhay shouted.

" What the hell are you doing here" abhay shouted.

" I'm your PA " piya wishper and looking at the floor.

Abhay cursed something in his breath.

Then looking at her head to toe.

Piya playing with her fingers nervously.
After 5 minutes

" Take all this file and correct all " abhay said pointed towards a bunch of files.

"Ok sir" piya said and taking all 10-12 files with difficulty. She didn't look at his face due to fear. She's come towards door and about to left. But she Trun back

" Sorry sir for my behaving in that club " she said still looking floor and left.

Abhay didn't utter a word.

Piya comes at her cabin and take a deep sighs . She set the files in table.

The intercom Again rings she accepted

" I want all this in 1 hours " abhay said in other side and cut the line

Piya's eyes get wide open. She looks the files and looks the watch

' how can I complete all this in 1 hours ' piya thought and sighs.

She sits in her chair and curse abhay and doing her work. She understands that abhay did it intentionally so that he can make her suffer. But she's piya. She not gonna give him Chance to win.
__________________________
Guy's like share and comment
Share your opinion and u can also share if you like anything to happen in this story I can add it.😊😊