Teaser of Season 2

Season 1 is the little teaser of the Possessiveness, the little jealousy, little fight but the  season 2 will be showing the dark side of Possessiveness.

# What if the Possessiveness became your Suffocation's??

# What if the person you love because of the same person you lost your happiness??

# What if your love doesn't enough to your relationship??

# What if you became a prisoner for your Love??

Possessiveness had a always limit but when the limit cross the relationship will break soon.

( Scene - 1)

A boy is in stage holding a guitar singing a song closed his eyes thinking about someone.

But his eyes filled rage, hurt and Love.

(Scene -2)

A girl is sitting near window and looking at the sky. She gazing at the moon and touch a pendent which is in her neck.

A tears rolled down from her eyes thinking about something and the rage come at her face for the person but the love Never left from her eyes.

(Scene-3)

A boy is standing in room or say a messy room, the alcohol bottles are around, he's in his phone call.

Hearing opposite person answer he throw the phone angrily and a girl comes and patted his shoulder but he jerk it away.

The girl who patted his shoulder looking at him with sympathy then turn towards door and looking at a little girl who's sneaking at a door.

__________________________

So here the new teaser of next season.

Did you like this??

Don't think so much about the teaser it covered a full story of the season. As the title it will be the story always but as I thought of next season I didn't show it till now.

The story resume in after 2 year's of Abhiya marriage they are in there's second honeymoon and Mishbir weading track.

I've my exams soon and I really didn't study anything so I've to concentrate on my study first. I'll surely update the story but after finishing betrayal love or always a slave at least one of them. Waiting for this.

And it will be a weakly update.