Chapter - 50

Maha episode :- guys we completed 50 chapters so here the big one.
___________________________

Scene opens at a room. Piya sitting on the bed and Neil entered the room with a smile.

" What the hell...why you kidnapped me?" Piya shouted at him.

" Piya...shhhh... look I know all are forced you to marry him but look I'm here and we will get married and live happily ever" Neil said.

" Who the hell said you that all are forced me?..I love Abhay and I'll only marry him.

So all this sorry a shit?? You didn't changed...how I'm so stupid.

I'll never marry you..get that" piya yelled.

Neil hold her shoulder tightly..." What you say..you can't love anyone..you only love me and stop lying I know this is forced marriage. For me you also break up with my brother.

Piya no one understands our love so we will go far away and live together. I planned everything." Neil said.

Piya pushed him.." you're sick. I broke up with Jeh because his family wants to marriage and I didn't want it that time. And now I love Abhay. Never ever I feel anything about you. All just in your dreams. You're gonna mad. Neil just let me go otherwise the consequences will be so bad." Piya said angrily.

" No..now we will be together. No one can come between us." Neil said and left.

Piya tried to open the door but it's locked and there's no window. She sit in the bed and cried.

" It's like again all this..why just this man can't understand I didn't Love him. I didn't" Piya said crying.

She thinks about what happened 2 year's ago...

Piya , Jeh , Neil , Alina all are in same college. But in middle of 1st year Alina left for complete her studies in USA.

Alina and Neil never hate Jeh and there's father. As a step Brothers they are used to love.

One day finally Neil and Piya meet.. because of her different subject she never had the chance to meet his brother.

She feels uncomfortable the way Neil looking at her but she snapped all the thoughts.

Jeh and Piya are in a relationship and love each other.

Jeh finished his 3rd year and joined his dad business.

Neil is 2nd year that's time. He used to come meet Piya. Firstly she thinks all this is just friendship.

But one day suddenly he proposed her.

" Neil I'm your brother's girlfriend.. what you think that you proposed me?" Piya said angrily.

Neil is sitting in his knees but hearing this he stand up.

" Piya I love you and I'll make you more happy then Jeh. Please be mine" Neil said.

That's day she left him and tried her 1000% to ignore him but all cards, gifts he used to send him.

Finally she said all this to Jeh and he warning him to stay away from me.

It's the last exam of her 2nd year. That day when she's returned from college a boy suddenly comes behind and put a cloth in her face.