Chapter - 47

Piya's POV

It's just an hour we land in London. After dropping me in his penthouse he left to attend some works. His silents are alarm for me that he's angry. How much I tried to talk him but he's been grumpy Abhay just answer in monosyllabic.

God what to do with his possessive nature!!

Ayan is just my friend of course which he believes but can't I meet him before he's going? Why he becomes so difficult sometimes that's irritated me most.

After freshnup I take 3 hours power nap and wake up hoping he'll be here but no he's missing. He didn't even eat something and directly left office without relax...what he's doing? Taking it's enough I dial his number again and again but he didn't receive once. Here I'm all alone....with angry Abhay and there all are enjoying.

Why me????

I goes to kitchen prepare something for us while trying his number in every 10 minutes. I hate when he avoid me.

Finally after another 10 minutes when I called he received it.

"Abhay where are you? Why didn't you picking my calls" I asked angrily, he didn't answer for sometime then speck slowly.

"I'm in meeting. Why are you calling so much. I'll call back when the meeting will be finished" before I could say more he cut the call.

Huh! How long this meeting is gonna go?

My cooking is finished when Abhay text me.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes. The meeting is finished now"

I thought to wait for some more time then have food together. After 20 minutes Abhay entered looking all tired. He after get fresh comes down. I serve him and myself then started eating silent. I was looking at him besides me wait him to say but silent.

"Abhay why are you behaving like this? Stop this silent treatment now" he didn't say anything making me more frustrated.

"Abhay-"

"Stop blabbering and let me eat" I glare at him..... he's eating so happily but didn't say anything how this food! Everytime he himself blabber and romance due to eating now behaving cold. I was about to go as lost my aptitude but he pulled me down back in chair holding my wrist.

"Eat" I glare him, huh ordering me!! I wanted to protest but nevermind I'm hungry and I made food. After finishing we left room where Mr. Abhay is lying on bed closing eyes.... he's pressing his head.

Did he have a headache?

I slowly sit beside him and hold his head....he didn't say anything, I'm giving a message.

"Abhay now it's enough talk to me" he open his eyes slowly then sit.

"Okay I'll but then promised me you'll stay away from Ayan" I look at him open mouth.

"Abhay I worked with him"

"So you won't promise? Then bye" he again about to laid but I hold his hand.

"Okay fine. Happy now?" He nods with smile and peak my lips. We both laid and soon he fall asleep.

He seriously behave like stubborn kid sometime! And now this promise.

Next day,

He's behaving normal again. I thought if I'm here why not to handle some works in office. Truth to be told.... I'm feeling scared without Vivu, there's so many mistakes I'm doing nowadays and I couldn't take Ayan's help also.... there's two reason, first he's just architect and second Abhay. My secretary did help but today also some mistakes happens in file.

What's wrong with me? Maybe I'm getting distracted!!

All work not so needed so after finishing something I left home. I'm seriously getting feed up now. Maybe this is too much... handle a business of course not easy...what should I do in this case??

"Piya why don't you join me? Let Vividha handle there" I frown at Abhay who comes out from washroom and look at me editing some points in files.

I didn't answer because I myself don't know what to do? Maybe I should be with him and his guidance won't make me better. But I did all kinds work before also....why now all problems are coming??

"Piya forget this let's come, I'm hungry" nodding I left behind him.

Maybe I should think his words!

Abhay's POV

I'm looking at her face carefully while she's thinking deeply. Today as always she didn't say NO and that's mean everything is going according to my wish.

Last day also I ignore her intensionally, I knew she hate it and loved my attention so will do as I say. Finally she stop this Ayan mantra...now she'll maintain distance. I'm happy today she even for a second didn't go to meet him.

Now just some more days and I'm sure after coming back from twinj wedding everything will happen as my wish.

Coming room after dinner I saw her still lost in thinking. Backing hug I kissed her cheeks.

"What are you thinking? don't you know after marriage in bedroom wife should concentrate only to husband" I gave her wet kisses on neck while she smile.

"Really I didn't know. How many to times you married that you know all" I frown at her mischief smile...then turn her.

"Well let's see what what I know" before she could understand I started tickling her listening her loud laughter.

"Abhay stop...aaahhh....stop you idiot" we both Fallon bed. I look at her smile face, while she breath heavily. Those breath are enough for me to loose myself. I pulled her near for a slow sensual kiss feeling each others soft lips. Fighting with dominance with tongues I come over her.

Slowly discarding with her clothes we made love hearing her moaning my name over and over. After 2 hours long love we slept cuddled in each others warm. I fall asleep easily feeling her soft warm skin against mine.

India, evening time,

A man is walking with a girl in borkha, then enter in Jaipur Airport while looking at everywhere nervously. Soon the man with her left and the girl stand there looking everywhere while clutching a bag close.

"Maharam" a woman comes near her and  said.

"Sharma" the girl said, both nodded and left together. The woman make her sit in a taxi then left while give a text someone.

"Everything is come will deliver today soon"

A Oldman received the text and smile evilly.....soon taxi stop and the girl comes out clutching the bag. Two man lead her in old garage where the Oldman sitting.

"This the blue prints. Now please leave my mother" the girl said wiping and open hijab.

"Sure now time for you both going" before the girl could understand two man throw her mother near her and she and her mother get shoot in head.

Because of silencer gun sound couldn't be heard.

"Now burn the area, nothing should be find" ordering the Oldman taking bag left from there with smirk evilly.
______________________________

How's this chappy??

What you think who's this all people??

Precap - twinj marriage and panchi get admit in hospital.

Please like comment share.

Love you guys ❤❤