The Two year's of Behind Season-2 (Chapter - 9 )

(Chapter - 9 )

Piya's POV

I gasped as he suddenly push me and pinned on wall. I was in upstairs...when he comes behind me running?

But who cares!

"Abhay leave my hand" I tried to push but he's very strong and this make him smirk.

"So now tell me what you're saying? You'll dance with anyone"

"Yes I'll. What you'll do?" I replied sharp which made his smirk gone and looking at me angrily.

"Piya stop it you know I hate this don't try to initiated my anger"

"How dare you say I'm flirting"

"I was concerned. He's a womanizer. You don't know anyone there"

"He was a nice guy"

"Stop defending someone you don't know"

"If you're forgetting let me remind you. Abhay you were also a womanizer"

"So because of someone you don't know.. you're fighting with me?"

"I'm saying because you're behaving with me like a jerk" I shouted and pushed him and run to my room before I close the door he pushed and entered inside holding my hand pulling me closer.

Before I could shout he capture my lips with a hard rough kiss. He bit my lips and sucking it with taking every step.

I feel the mattress behind me as we both fall on bed. Pushing him is like never possible thing....his every kisses and touch making me loose control.

"Ab-hay st-op" I said the moment he left my mouth.

"Aahh" I hissed, as he sudden jerk tore the gown. He capture my lips again with a breath stopping kiss. I hold his shoulder tightly as he suddenly entered inside me opening his zip, tore my p*.

His every hard thrust made me more breathless and all above the kiss which he's not stopping to talk me farther.

He hold my both hand up with his one hand stopping me to push him. I was trying hard to stop but at least moan when he climax.

He left my of course swollen lips. I was breathing hard not knowing how to react. Before I could react more he again capture my lips and start moving.

When he climax I was hell tired to react anything. I fall asleep.

When I open my eyes I feel pain...that was very rough. My hand is paining and there's red mark is visible because of his tight grip. I slowly get up and went to bathtub where is hot water ready...what he thinks himself? First hurt me then make heal arrangements.

I feel relaxed after bath. My lips are turning to red deep colour showing the swollen. I again laid on bed as feeling Damm tired...he left to office already. Trying to running from me. I'll show you Abhay. How dare you to so harsh with me? You not made love to me...you just fuck me last night.

Abhay's POV

"I told Mr. Gupta's file. What is this? Can't you do any work"

"Sor-ry si-r" he stammered.

"I don't want your sorry. You're fired. You'll get your resignation later from HR. Now get lost" I shouted and this guy whatever his name left.

I groan in frustration, I'm so irritated with myself. Last night I behave which i not want. She just get on my nerves saying everything I hated and I loose control my mine.

Till morning I was just shouting at everyone. I also left early home, I can't face Piya. I'm Damm sure she must be very angry. I've to pacifying her. I just hope she is okay.

I finished all pending work fast then left to home.

"Piya...Piya" I shouted but she didn't come...she's so upset.

"Sir ma'am went to her home" I froze for a second then nods at Marie...Damm she left. I've to go there.

Piya's POV

"I miss you Di" I smile and hug Misha, it's really good to be with her. Dad is out and Misha is alone after coming from her some College trip.

"I miss you so much Mishu" I smile and both laugh talking about her trip.

"How's my Jiju? he just let you go..Jiju can't stay away from you" I smile fakely with a fake blush. I did it purposefully... he'll be more pissed I left without informing him but what he did I can't forget. He hurt me and he have to suffer. How dare he!!

"Di where you lost?" I nods no and start talking to her. When morning she called me saying her trip pre-posponed and she come today. Dad will come one day later so I decided it will be great to accompany her far from Abhay.

But hell my mind is stucking with his thoughts....we're taking all foods on table to ready for dinner. And I hummed her every talks when the bell ring. My heart start beating fast and instantly I know who can be in door.

Misha left to open the door and I feel nervous what to say..what if he talks in front of Misha. No Piya he understands he will not.

I sigh and look back. There's my hot hubby looking at me with sorry-puppy eyes. I look away.

"Di see Jiju can't stay away. (Abhay smile at her) okay so now I've two company but please I want my di exclusively..her first priority now. You can take your wife later" Abhay nods at Misha's blubbering.

"Where is uncle?"

"You don't know? Dad is out. I thought di said you why she come here..as I'm alone so accompany me" I avoid contact and Misha looks at us strange.

"Yeah she said. I just forget" Abhay cover it and we all have dinner together.

"Good night di bye" Misha left.

I took all utensils and left to kitchen. I know Abhay is behind me looking at me. I wash all and feel awkward..why he's staring at me. Didn't he had any work.

I wash all and put them in selves.. I'm about to go but I gasped at the sudden pull.
_____________________________

How's that chappy??

What you think about there's fight??

How will Abhay gonna pacify Piya??

Precap- Biwi manao

Please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️