Karaoke Night~Expensive Girl

Ok so I told my friend about Expensive Girl and told him to watch it. He hasn't watched it yet but I'm waiting for his reaction looll. This is where this chapter would mostly be inspired by~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was karaoke night in the BTS dorm. The members were choosing songs for each other. Jungkook chose I need you for Yoongi, Jimin chose Cypher 3 for Taehyung, and Jin chose Verse 1 for Hoseok. By the time it was your turn, you have chosen a song for Namjoon already and was just scrolling and looking for more choices. But then, a title caught your eye. You looked up from your phone
"Guy? What's Expensive girl?"
Namjoon's eyes widened. "YOU DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT..." he shouted and his cheeks turned slightly red.
"CHILD YOUR SUPPOSED TO STAY INNOCENT" Jin added along.
"Kookie?" You said with a smirk on your face. He stared at you and knew exactly what you were thinking.
As Namjoon tried to reach for your phone to stop you from playing the song, you threw it over to Jungkook who was on the other side of the room. He caught it with ease and played the video.
"1,2,3" the music started playing.
"Girl, nal chabunhi garaanjhineun meolmiyak
Eodilgadeun kkok butil geoya neol nae gwimite
Cheoeum banhaneun siganeun 3chorajiman
Beolsseo neon imi nae yeongwoneul uimihae
TV seukeurin, hwajangsirui geoul, taeyangdo modu neoya"
Y/n smiled. "Awwww it so sweet!" You say. You wondered why he hated that song. It was actually pretty good.
Namjoon groaned as they deeper into the song. He tried to fight Jungkook but he knows he nothing compared to the maknae's strength.
"Just let the song continue.." Yoongi said smiling.
The next few verses went by.
"Waeirae, pihago sipeunde pihal suga eopsjanha
Ni sasil pihago sipeun geosdo anya sireun marya
Seulpeun haprihwajaengi geuge jigeumui naya
Ttan saenggak jeopgo jamkkanman nareul anajwo
Bissan yeojaran taiteul ttak oneulman naeryeonwajwo"
You frowned at the last part. Put the expensive title of "hard to get" down for today? You wondered what that meant.
"Namjoon's favorite part is next guys!" Hoseok said wiggling his eyebrows. You were about to say something but then...
"Take it off now girl just take it off"
Your mouths and eyes widen. Everyone was laughing except you and Namjoon.
"I'm a master, baby with your bra
Take it off now girl just take it off"
Namjoon was hiding his face in his hands.
"I can help you slide those panties off"
"Aiisshhh... the child's poor innocence" Jin said shaking his head. He was secretly laughing underneath his breath.
"Dim the lights down baby, dim the lights
I'm a beat that pussy like you never ever felt before"
You start advancing towards you phone which Jungkook had put on the couch arm. Luckily his back was turned to it so he wouldn't have seen you reach it.
"We gonna double your heart great form lady, just dim the lights
I'm a beat that pussy like you never ever felt befo-"
The music finally stopped. Everyone turned to look at the phone which you were now holding .
"Umm.. I-I think Namjoon should just sing Change"
"G-good idea Y/n"
He said. Both of your faces were as red as a tomato.
"Awww ruining the fun already?!" Taehyung said pouting. You laugh at his reaction.
"Don't you want to sing Cypher 3?" You say trying to change the subject.
Taehyung grinned. "Yes, but I would rather hear hyung (referring to Namjoon) sing that song again. All in favor?" He questioned as everyone's hand shot up but yours and the leader's.
"Majority rules." Jimin said smiling as he played the song through the speaker.
You and Namjoon groan in frustration and embarrassment as the music played loudly. Needless to say, you and Namjoon didn't participate in Karaoke night as much now since the rest of the boys would never let you guys forget about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment your requests!💖💖