To the beach

"Get in the car losers. We are going to the beach!" Jin said pulling up in white SUV.

It was one of the last days of your break. You all had nothing to do so you thought of the brilliant idea of spending time together and going to the beach. Everything was packed and ready to go by the time everyone was in the car.

The car ride went by extremely quick and no time, the group arrived at the beach.

"Y/n come with me to catch crabs!" Namjoon said behind you. You both walk to the rocks at the side of the beach while the others set their seats and towels up.

You both started looking between the rocks. Within 10 minutes Namjoon already found a few of the sea animals.

"Look at these hermit crabs! They're  so pretty!" He said

"Look at these hermit crabs! They're  so pretty!" He said. Everyone gathered around him to take a peek at the baby crabs. After Jimin and Taehyung finished gushing over them, they decided to make a sand castle for the tiny animals. You and Namjoon keep looking for more of them .

After a few more crabs, you found a blue hermit crab.

"Namjoon! Look at this baby!"Namjoon comes over holding another crab

Namjoon comes over holding another crab.
"Wow! He's so special. I've never seen a baby blue crab before." After marveling over the blue crab for a few more seconds,  Namjoon placed another tiny crustacean on your hand.

"Look! They get along together!" You say as the red one crawls close to the blue crab

The two of you bring the crabs to the sandcastle that was almost finished. After playing with the crustaceans for a little while, everyone helps bring them back to the ocean.
"Goodbye my little friends" Hoseok says to the crabs he was holding. He waved at them as he lowered them into the shallow water. Everyone walks back to their chairs to pack an go home.
"I miss them already" Hoseok says pretending to wipe off a tear. Everyone had gone into the car and Jin was driving.

"It's fine. Namjoon and I can just catch more next time we come!" You say smiling.

It was a good day but after everyone gets back, everything will return back to
normal and life will be busy and full of concerts and dance rehearsals again.

~~~~~~~
Comment any thoughts you had on this story <3~