Makeup challenge

You guys (BTS squad) and Got7 are on a game/talk show

You guys (BTS squad) and Got7 are on a game/talk show. Of course you all have bumped into each other a few times during award shows or when Jackson and Namjoon were hanging out but this time was when you all got to really know each other. During the show, you and of Got7 became close but you became especially close with Youngjae since you were both the same age and had the same kind of humor. You are both talking to each other during the program break.

"Let's get ice cream after this." You said as the makeup artist wiped off most of your makeup for the next game.

"Ok! I'll invite the others in Got7." He replies cheerfully. The break was over and you guys were being brought back out.

"And I'll invite the BTS hyungs." You reply back to him quickly as the stage people bring you to sit down on a chair at the end of the line.

Youngjae was confused. Isn't she supposed to call them oppa? He thought to himself as the stage people brought him to the other end. Youngjae quickly shakes it off. Aw well. He smiles to the camera and forgets about what happened temporarily .

" Thank you BTS and Got7 for being here with us even though their schedules are always so busy!" One of the MCs said smile.

"No problem! It's an honor to be here!" You smile back to her. Wait.. why am I the only one sitting? You thought to yourself. You decided that it would be best to just wait and let them tell you what was happening.

After a few quick reintroductions, the MCs quickly told you guys the game you were playing.

"Ok so today, you boys will be doing Y/n's makeup!" Your smile froze.
"Wait...what?"

"This will be very fun!" Jungkook says as he takes the cap off a lipstick and walks over to you turning the bottom of the lipstick which made it go up.

"No!" You squeal as you jump off the chair and run over to where Got7 was standing. "I only trust them." You say teasingly as you stood behind Jackson using him as a human shield.

After a bit more teasing and laughter, you sat in the chair again ready for them to begin.

The boys crowded around you and the table full of makeup products. Luckily, most of them knew what each thing was for. They started working on your face but after a while, got bored since they were almost done. You thought of an idea.

You hold Jin's hand and bring him to the chair. "W-what are you doing Y/n?" He asked clearly confused. You smile at him. "Just close you eyes and don't open them until I say so ok?"

Right after Jin closed his eyes, you whipped out a lipstick tube and went to work.