Bad manager (2/3)

~~~~~~~~~Jin's POV~~~~~~~~~
". . . don't even try to stop me or you know what will happen."

The manager's words were stuck in my head. I have to keep Yuna away from him. . . but how?

~~~~~~~ Narrator's POV~~~~~~~~
1 hour before the show:
Everyone was in their respective dressing rooms. Yuna's stylists were finishing up her hair and makeup when there was a knock on the door.

"Yuna? . . . you wanted to talk to me?"

Yuna froze. She gave a panicky look to the stylists who knew exactly what was going through the star's mind.

"Yuna isn't here right now. She left to use the restroom." The makeup artist offered trying to help you get the manager away. All your stylists know that the manager was a bit. . . unpredictable with you.

"Oh that's fine. I'll just wait inside until she comes back." There was a click of the door being opened by the manager.

"WAIT!" Yuna blurted by accident. "Um . . . I'm changing right now. Give me a few minutes please?"

The manager chuckled which sent shivers down Yuna's spine. "Of course baby. Take as long as you need."

Yuna sighed as she got changed and opened the door to her room. The manager was waiting outside as he said he would. He looked up from him phone.

"Hello Yuna.  So what did you want you ask me?" He said smile at her.
Yuna sighed. Might as well tell him how i really feel. . . She thought in her head. She proceeds to speak. "Manager-nim. . . The thing is that I don't feel comfortable with the special treatment your giving me. I'm also not comfortable with how you treat the other members."

The man looked confused at her sudden outburst. "I'm usually nice to everyone and if anything, you should be grateful I'm so nice to you. It means that your special to me."

Yuna decided to ignore the last part. "You almost hit Jin before and from what I have seen, your overworking him! Just a few weeks ago he fainted from dehydration because you wouldn't let him drink water until he did what you wanted."

"That's because he doesn't do anything right." The manager said starting to lose his patience.

"Well only according to you. Everyone else thinks he's doing fi-" Yuna muttered when manager heard her and snapped.

He pushed Yuna up to the wall holding her neck.
"Listen." He hissed. "I basically own you right now. I can do anything I want and you have no say in what I do. Let's just be glad that I have been so patient with you until now." He finished as he curled his fingers tighter around Yuna's throat. Yuna started to struggle with breathing and began to see black spots.

"S-stop..." She said weakly as she teared up because of the pressure around her neck.
"Why should I" He smirked as he pressed closer to Yuna. His face was just inches away.

"Yunaaa? Where are you? The sound check will start soon!" Jimin's voice said from a distance.

The manager froze and slid his hands of the girl's neck. Instant, she had a coughing fit and was wheezing on the floor. He proceeds to crouch on the floor next to Yuna.

"Tell anyone and I'll make sure your's and bts's careers are over. I'll hired someone to say that they were raped by the boys. They will be sent to jail and be unable to achieve their dreams. You don't want that for them do you? So I suggest you keep your pretty mouth shut ok?" He said glaring at Yuna.

Yuna could only nod. After her attempts to regain her breath, she headed the direction Jimin's voice was.

~~~~~~Jimin's POV~~~~~~~
Yuna came to me with tears eyes and hands wrapped protectively around her body.
"Are you ok?" I asked her. But all she did was nod.