Bad manager (3/3)

Last chapter~
Jin's phone started ringing. He picked up.
"yeoboseyo?"

"Hurry to Yuna's room! I think something is happening to her... I hear her crying and her door is locked so we can't get in!" It was Taehyung and Jungkook calling in a panicky voice.

Jin froze.
"Guys... we have to run."
Everyone understood him. They started bolting out of the room.

Was it too late to save Yuna? Jin wonder.
~~~~~
(Hi. Idk if there should be a trigger warning or something but I'll do it anyways. It's more like a scratch with something but yea. Don't hurt yourselves kids. )
Everyone made it to Taehyung and Jungkook standing in front of the door.
"Yuna are you in there?!" The new arrivals shouted banging on the door.
"Hel-!" The rest were muffled screams as if someone was covering her mouth. There was a loud slap sound and everything went quiet except for a few quiet sobbing sounds and a few quiet screams.

Yoongi pulled out his phone and began dialing a number.
"Hello? Please come here soon! The manager is harassing Yuna and the door is locked! "

"WHAT?! I'll be there as soon as I can and bring the police too! Try to distract the manager until then!" You could tell that the man was nervous and scared for Yuna. Why wouldn't he be? He thought of her as a daughter.

"Everyone search for a key. I know Yuna has a spare somewhere." Namjoon said in a commanding voice. Immediately, everyone looked around the doors and in the decorations.

A loud thud was heard inside the room.

~~~meanwhile, inside the room~~~
(Yuna's POV)

"Yuna? Are you in there?" I heard a voice calling for me.

"Hel-" I was about to scream but a hand came across my face before I could finish.

"If you say a word I will make sure you never live to tell the tale." The manager hissed in your ear. Something cold went against your neck. When he lifted he object, you saw that he had scissors in one hand and was inspecting it.

"Let's get to work now shouldn't we?" He said with an evil glint in his eyes. He muffled your screams as the scissors were dragged across the poor girl's arm.

Suddenly, the door bursts down. Seven surprised boys were standing by the door way. As soon as they saw the manager and, their expressions turned worried and angry.
"Yuna!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*before*

"Did anyone find the key yet?" Hoseok asked. No one replied.

Jin's eyes started tearing up. "It's all my fault..." he said. "If only she didn't see me and the manager."

"It's not your fault. Don't worry Jin hyung. If Yuna didn't save you who would? Now is your chance to repay her and save her back." Jimin said trying to comfort him.

Jin was about to say something but then Jungkook ran to the group.
"Guys I found an idea!" He said holding a hammer.

"Jungkook. That's a hammer... not a key." Yoongi said.

"No watch. Just trust me." He hit the lever door knob with the hammer. As soon as it came in contact, the door sprung open. Everyone was shocked but suddenly they say Yuna and the manager and the scissors.

"Yuna!" Everyone ran to her and separated her from the manager. She was crying and her arm had a long a scratch across it. Luckily it wasn't that deep.

"What did you do to her.?" Yoongi said walking up to him and punched him in the face. He was the most protective of Yuna out of all the boys so he was especially mad.

The police came in the next second and had to drag Yoongi off the criminal. They arrested the manager while everyone was fussing over the girl.
"Are you sure you're ok? He didn't do anything to you right?" Jin asked holding on to the girl tightly. She had already calmed down and her wound was already taken care of.

"I'm fine Jin hyung. Can I talk to the manager?"

"He not our manager anymore and are you sure you want to?" He cocked his eyebrows and looked at the man in handcuffs who was about to get into the car.

"Yes. Don't worry I'll be fine.." She said approaching the police car.

"Without me, you'll never be-" "Yes I know what you are going to say." Yuna cuts the man off.
"But watch us. One day, we will win tons of awards and maybe even go to America. Watch us and we will show you that we actually deserve our spots and are way more than you can imagine. " Yuna said finishing her speech and walked off. The police car drove away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a few minutes until the concert would open and let in fans.

"You sure you can perform Yuna?" Everyone was still fussing over the girl.

" Nooo I'm not sure if I can move my arms or legs or even speak." She said as she stopped walking midway and crossed her arms.

Jungkook snickered.
"Come on then Yuna. Let's go greet the early armies!" Hoseok and Taehyung said dragging you onstage with them.
Once the three of you were onstage, fans started screaming.
"Hello everyone! It's great to see you all here! How was your day?" The three of you said. Most of the crowd answered with something along the lines of  'it was great' until an army asked the question back.

"Well..." Taehyung started off. "Today was quite... interesting. Yep interesting."

"There were some problems that occurred but luckily the boys were there and they helped save me." Yuna said a bit awkwardly. She winked at the two members standing next to her. They nodded at her and winked back.

"Well the concert will be starting soon so we will see you soon again! Good bye!" Hobi said as the three  walked off the stage. He shot heart fingers at the audience and waved. Yuna waved too rethinking about the events that happened today. She thought about what she said to the ex-manager and smiled proudly at the army.

Just watch us.

~~~~
Oof it's been a while ;-;

Leave comments down below💖💖