Ice cream

~~~~~~~~~
Sequel to last chapter so.. yea

Bts and Got7 went out to get ice cream together after the show. Y/n decided to keep the makeup they did on cuz why not?

"Sooo.... what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" You ask Got7.
Mark: "cookies and creme "
BamBam: "lemon "
Yugyeom: "Chocolate"
Jackson: "Vanilla"
Jinyoung: "chocolate"
JB: "Mint Chocolate"

"Yes. High five" You say sticking your hand up to JB.

"You like Mint chocolate ice cream too?"

"Yea but it's my second favorite."

"What's your first?"

"Green tea ice cream "

"GREEN TEA?!?" Youngjae looked at you like you just murdered someone.

"You don't like green tea? Everyone likes green tea..?" You were staring at him.

"Well not me." He said making a disgusted face.

"Well what's your favorite flavor then?"

"Shooting star"

"Wut? No, for real"

"Fine... Ramune" he said.

"Whaattt?! We can't be friends anymore." You pouted jokingly.

"What? Why?!" He was confused and surprised that you said that.

"Just kidding don't worry.... we are best friends remember?" You giggle. "But seriously... why don't you like green tea ice cream?"

"Youngjae just stuck out his tongue. "It tastes weird."

"Ok then." You say as everyone approaches the ice cream shop.

You felt around your pockets for your wallet. Where is it? You questioned yourself. Awww. I probably left it back at the show's studio. You said in your head. It's fine I'll just ask one of the other members to borrow their money.
You look to your left and say Suga with his wallet in hand.
"Hyung can I borrow some money?" You ask him.

"Buy it yourself. Your the one that wanted to come.." he grumbled.

You walk back to Youngjae who was standing a few feet away.
"You call them hyung?" He asked confused.

"Ohh yeah. It's part of the concept kinda. Like how it's bulletproof boyscouts, our managers wanted to make it like a neutral thing so they felt that me calling them hyung would be better." You tried to explain.

"Oh" Youngjae said. You weren't sure if he understood or not.

"Also if I call them oppa they get embarrassed." You add. He nodded his head this time and smiled. You smirked and looked at Yoongi and the ice cream bar.

"Actually... watch this." You say to him as you walk to Yoongi. You felt bad for your unsuspecting victim but oh well. Youngjae follows you from behind but not too close.

"Oppa..." You say dragging the last syllable. You were cringing at what you were about to do.

"W-what do you want y/n?" Yoongi said not looking up. You knew he was trying hard not to react but the boys were not use to you calling them oppa.

"Oppa... I left my wallet at the studio. Can you buy ice cream for me please?" You say with a hint of ageyo. You shuddering on the inside and remind yourself to never do ageyo again unless absolutely necessary.

"Aishh... what are we going to do with you Y/n?" He says standing up. A blush was creeping up onto his cheeks.

"Oppa... please?" You say with your signature puppy face.

Yoongi sighed. "Fine. But your paying me back later." He fishes out his credit card and gave it to you.

"Thanks oppa!" You say happily and kissed Yoongi on the cheek. He visibly became very flustered.

"Ya! Stop that!" Suga said. However, he had his gummy smile on and was in a decently good mood compared to before.

You walk back to Youngjae wiggling your eyebrows at him.
"Wow... debak..." He said with his eyes wide.

You grin as both of you walked up to the ice cream counter.
"Hi can I get a ramune flavor ice cream please?" Youngjae says. You smirk at him.
"Hi can I get a matcha green tea ice cream, which is better than ramune ice cream, please?" You say to the worker.
Youngjae's mouth was wide as if he couldn't believe you just said that. After you guys both got your ice creams and paid for them, you had a heated debate on which flavor was better which lasted the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Umm sorry that this was late. I was busy not having a life you know. Lool. Oh yea... if you guys didn't know... I changed my pen name! Yaayyy!!!?!
Comment your requests!💖💖