Where You Meet

(Younger) Professor X- You meet Charles when you attend one of his lectures about genetic mutation. Because you're so smart, you have great conversation about the subject and your beliefs on the matter. The two of you discover each other's mutant powers when he reads your mind.

(Younger) Magneto- You and Erik meet while he and Charles are looking for mutants. They find you in quite an old and rundown house with an abusive father, who they take you away from. Erik immediately takes a liking to you and almost kills your father when he hits you, but Charles stops him.

Beast- You meet Hank at Professor Xavier's school. Both of you had always been considered odd, even without considering your mutant powers, because you are both so smart. When you two meet, you both feel like you have someone that won't judge you and will understand almost everything you say.

Cyclops- You meet Scott at school. The two of you had barely even noticed each other before you begin to see the signs of his mutation beginning to infest in him. You try to show him that he isn't alone and try to give him someone to talk to about anything. The two of you became friends quickly and stayed friends for a long time before the feelings began to change between you both.

Wolverine- You meet Logan at a bar before he goes to Professor Xavier's school. He is a cage fighter at the bar who gets a drink after winning his fight easily. He sits next to you at the bar and you begin talking. At first, he was very hesitant, but you managed to break him down rather quickly. Maybe it was because you were used to his animalistic nature already being able to talk to animals.

Gambit- You meet Remy when he attempts to steal from you when he was a thief. You catch him and use your powers to take back what he took from you, making him interested in you and your strange power.

Colossus- You meet Pyotr when he saves you from a sentinel. You are attacked unexpectedly by sentinels while walking to a friend's house and there is not much water around to use. When you think you are a goner, Piotr manages to save you.

(A/N- If you guys want more detailed versions of these, let me know. This was written at 1am, so it isn't that great)