How You Sleep

(Younger) Professor X- You sleep with Charles's legs intertwined with yours, your arms around his neck, his arms wrapped around your waist.

(Younger) Magneto- Erik sleeps on his back and you sleep facing him on your side. He keeps an arm around you, and you rest a hand and your head on his chest.

Beast- When you get in bed, Hank pulls you on top of his chest, wrapping his arms around you. You curl up and nuzzle your head into his warm chest as you fall asleep on top of him.

Cyclops- You fall asleep with Scott's legs over yours, his arms wrapped around you with your head on his chest.

Wolverine- You fall asleep with your hands and head resting against his chest, but he always moves you away slightly before he falls asleep in case he has a nightmare and accidentally hurts you. He holds your hand while he falls asleep.

Gambit- You fall asleep with Remy's arms around you, his head resting against your chest as he sleeps.

Colossus- Pyotr wraps himself around your entire body in a very protective way when you sleep, his head resting on top of yours.

Hi! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been kinda stuck in a rut, so I haven't been able to write a whole lot. I'm still in the rut, but I think I'm on my way out, so updates might take a while, but I promise they're coming.