Your First Kiss

(Younger) Professor X- Charles first kisses you while dancing under the stars. His hands rest lightly on your waist, your arms around his neck. As you look into each other's eyes, he leans toward you, closing his eyes. You smile and do the same, kissing him softly. You kiss for a few seconds before he pulls back, smiling at you as he looks into your eyes.

(Younger) Magneto- Erik first kisses you by the lake. You two walk down to the lake not too far from the school, holding hands and talking. When you get down to the lake, he takes both of your hands, looking into your eyes. He kisses your lips softly, smiling against them.
"I've been waiting for a while to do that now." He whispers in your ear.

Beast- Hank first kisses you in the lab when he gets excited after you manage to figure something out that you have both been trying to figure out for a long time. "Hey, Hank?" You say as you write something down.
"Yes, Y/N?" He says, not looking away from his work.
You look over at him, putting down your pen. "I think I've solved it."
When you say that, he looks up from his work and walks over to you, reading through what you have written down. He finishes reading it and smiles, looking excited as he looks at you. "You have solved it." He says, looking slightly shocked that after working on it together for months you were able to do it by yourself. He gets excited and wraps his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. You wrap your arms around him, looking up at him. When he looks down at you, he kisses you. He blushes when he pulls away, realising what he did.
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what-" He begins, but you cut him off with another kiss.
"No need to apologise, my big fuzzball." You smile.

Cyclops- Scott runs back to the X-Jet with your unconscious body in his arms. He wants to get you back to the mansion as soon as possible after you got knocked out by Sabretooth.  He lays you down as Storm sits down and takes off, directing the jet towards the school.  While you're on the jet, your eyes begin to slowly open, slowly regaining consciousness. You realise that you're on the jet, everyone is here with you and safe, and Scott is holding your hand tightly, almost seeming scared to let go. You smile softly, squeezing his hand back. When you do that, he looks at you and sighs in relief. You sit up on the table you are laying on and his arms wrap around you. He kisses you passionately, not really thinking about it too much before he does it.

Wolverine- Logan first kisses you after you get upset. When you go to him after being upset by something that Gambit said, even if he was joking, which you know he was. Logan takes you on his motorcycle, you sat in front of him as he drives. He takes you to the forest. When you get there, he carries you over the quite jagged rocks so that you don't fall before putting you down. You stay there for a while after finding a place to sit down together, your head leaning on his shoulder, his arm around you.
"Y/N?" He asks, making me look up at him. Before I say anything, he leans down and kisses me. The kiss is rough, yet still caring.
I smile as I look up at him. "I've been waiting for a long time for you to do that." I say, biting my lip.

Gambit- Gambit first kisses you on a dare from Rogue. Anna dares him to kiss the woman that he likes, trying to get you two together officially because she wants things to move faster. While you're sat on the couch reading a book, Remy sits down next to you and pulls your book out of your hand, putting it down on the table. You smile, looking up at him. "Hey, I was reading that." You pout jokingly.
"Yeah, but I had something I wanted to give to you, ma chérie." He smiles and kisses you softly. You smile against his lips before pulling away from the kiss.
"Well, this is a lot more interesting than that book." You smirk.

Colossus- After you leave the hospital wing and begin taking classes with everyone else, you and Piotr start spending even more time together than when you were in the hospital. One day, he is helping you train in hand to hand combat, as you may need it sometimes. You can't always rely on your powers in case there isn't any or enough water near. You've been at it for a while, so you stop to get a drink. Once you've finished and put your water bottle back down, you walk back over to Pyotr. When you're walking back over, you trip, falling forward. He rushes forward and catches you before you hit the floor, pulling you back up.
You laugh slightly as you stand back up straighter, your hands on Piotr's chest, his hands on your back.
"Good catch." You smile, looking up at him. He smiles softly and leans down, planting a gentle kiss on your lips.