How You Realise Your Feelings For Him

(Younger) Professor X- You realise how you feel about him when you see him trying his hardest to help young mutants use their powers and give them a safe place to go where they are accepted.

(Younger) Magneto- You realise your feelings for him when you begin to get jealous that he is becoming so close to Raven (Mystique)

Beast- You realise your feelings for him when you see an old picture of him from before he turned blue, when you think that he still looks as good as he did back then when he looked more 'normal.'

Cyclops- You realise your feelings for him when you are with him on a mission to save some mutants after hearing about reports of an attack by an anti-mutant group.

Wolverine- You realise your feelings for him very quickly, when you see him cage fighting for the first time after you meet. Even though you know how quickly he heals, it still worried you. 

Gambit- You realise that you have feelings for him after seeing him flirt with other girls in front of you, getting jealous that it isn't you.

Colossus- You realise that you have feelings for him when he keeps checking on you in the hospital wing of the school after saving you from that sentinel. He always seems so sweet and caring.