His Reaction To Finding Out You're Pregnant (For The First Time)

(Younger) Professor X- When you tell Charles you're pregnant, he couldn't be more excited. He immediately starts jumping around, so excited that he will be a dad. His reaction makes you laugh. Eventually, he calms down enough to pick you up and kiss you, telling you that he's excited, making you laugh again.
"I didn't need to be told. It was rather obvious." You say.

(Younger) Magneto- When you tell Erik you're pregnant, he is so happy that he can't hold back his tears as he hugs you, crying on top of your head, getting your hair a little wet. You can't help but laugh a little, but he doesn't mind whatsoever. He's too excited about the thought of fathering your child.

Beast- When you tell Hank you're pregnant, he almost immediately starts saying that he needs to read up more on pregnancy and actually raising a baby. Of course he hugs you, but he immediately starts to worry about whether he'll be a good dad or not. You assure him that he will be amazing, but he continues to worry.

Cyclops- When you tell Scott you're pregnant, he is really happy, but also scared. Not necessarily about raising the child, although he is obviously slightly scared about that part, but he's scared of being on missions so much. He knows that there's always a risk that he'll get hurt or even killed, but right now this doesn't concern him too much. Of course he doesn't want to die and he doesn't want to have to leave you alone like that, but it would be so much worse leaving his own child. You have to assure him that everything will be okay.

Wolverine- When you tell Logan you're pregnant, he freaks out a little bit. He never thought he would be a good dad, but he doesn't seem angry or anything. He seems more scared about it. Despite this, he hugs you and promises you that he will always be there for you and the baby, and he will try be the best dad that he possibly can.

Gambit- When you tell Remy you're pregnant, he thinks that you are joking about it to begin with. He looks slightly confused about why you'd joke about that, but he laughs. Then he sees that you look really serious, and looks absolutely shocked. He takes both your hands and brings them up to his face, kissing them. He tells you that he loves you and will love the child you two have even more, if that is even possible.

Colossus- When you tell Piotr you're pregnant, he immediately hugs you and kisses your face all over. He picks up and hugs you tightly before realising that he could hurt the baby and loosening his arms a little. He is so happy that he doesn't even know what to say, so he doesn't. He just hugs you for a long time.