He Comes Back After a Mission

(Younger) Professor X- He doesn't tell you that he's coming home. You're just teaching a class at the school when he comes home, knocking on the door and walking inside. He apologises for being late. You immediately drop what you're doing and rush over to him, hugging him tightly and leaning against his chest. He laughs and asks you if you usually just abandon your classes, but he rubs your back when he realises that you're crying because you're so happy he's back. You aren't usually like this, it was just unexpected.

(Younger) Magneto- After he walks off the jet, he immediately walks over and hugs you as tightly as he can, not letting go until you tell him that you can't breath because he's hugging you so tight. He will want to take you out on a date, but you won't let him, making him rest instead to regain his strength. The next day, however, he is so insistent that you can't stop him from taking you out somewhere.

Beast- He will want to get back to work straight away. He'll greet you and hug you and kiss you, but straight afterwards he will take you back to the lab and get back to work. He may be useful on missions, but he feels like his place is here, in the lab, working with you.

Cyclops- He told you not to bother waiting for him, to just get on with the things that you would usually be doing. Of course, you decided not to listen to that and instead you would wait for him. He would roll his eyes when he saw you, but smile and hug you anyway.

Wolverine- He comes back bloodied. He would have been bloodied and beaten, but his healing factor has already taken care of most of it. You hug him, not caring too much about the blood. You missed him too much to wait any longer. He hugs you quickly, but let's go just as quickly, not wanting to get blood all over you. He showers then you two have a picnic in the woods, cuddling for a long time, just wanting to spend time together.

Gambit- When he comes home, he's pretty beat up. He got caught by a sentinel and is rather lucky to be alone. He keeps insisting that he's okay, that he's fine to go back to your room and cuddle, but everyone insists on keeping him in the hospital wing. He's not happy about it, not at all, but you make him stay there, saying that you just want what's best for him. He stops arguing so much when you come down to spend the whole night with him, climbing into his bed and carefully cuddling with him.

Colossus- He is absolutely fine when he returns, thanks to his powers. As soon as he steps off of the plane, you run over to him and he smiles widely, picking you up and spinning you around before kissing you. You will go to the kitchen together and have some food before going back to your room and cuddling while he tells you everything that happened, eventually falling asleep curled up with each other.

I'm sorry that this was so bad. I thought of this idea a while ago and thought it was a good idea for a chapter, then realised I had no ideas for the actual contents of it, but I didn't have another chapter ready for this week.