Why You Choose Your House

(Younger) Professor X- You choose to have a house built on the school grounds, out of the way of everything. He wanted to stay close to the school, not wanting to leave the students alone and so that they would always feel like there was someone nearby that they would talk to. Because of this, you two would've just continued living at the school as you were before, but you both wanting more privacy. Living out of the way in the school property would give you that, as people would only disturb you when they needed to. You make sure everyone knows they are still welcome to come to you both and talk to you when they need someone.

(Younger) Magneto- Erik wanted a nice, relatively small house, with enough room for him, you and your son. He immediately fell in love with the house, loving the simplicity.

Beast- You moved into your house because you both wanted to have a quite modern house. You wanted enough room for all of your children, enough of a garden for them to run around and have fun, and everything that you two need, including a lab so that you can work at home.

Cyclops- Scott wanted a real family home. He wanted to try give his children a relatively normal childhood, the one that he never got the chance to have. He was drawn to the most normal looking and unsuspecting houses that you could find, and you agreed to indulge this.

Wolverine- You choose this house because it is close enough to the school and other places, but isolated enough so that you won't be disturbed. The house is in the woods, which is an environment that you both like, and also somewhere you want to raise your children. There's plenty of space to explore and play with them.

Gambit- It kind of surprised people that Remy wanted a rather quaint house in a quiet neighbourhood. He's a flirt, but he always liked the idea of settling down with the person he loves in a nice, sweet cottage and raising a child in a nice town.

Colossus- Piotr couldn't help but miss where he grew up a little, so you agreed that you would move into a home with a large area that can be used as a farm. That was the main reason, although you also wanted a large outside area for your children to play so they wouldn't constantly be inside.