Miyuki Uzumaki

(A/N) I don't own Naruto, only Miyuki and Kenji.

Beast "talking" 'thinking'

Human "talking" 'thinking'

17 years ago

3rd POV*

"AAHHH." A scream was heard and you could see a village. Somewhere away from the village, in a cave, was on a table, a red haired woman giving birth to her and her husband's first child. "Come on Kushina, just one push!" Said lady Biwako, who was standing the legs of the woman, now named Kushina, who was giving birth. "Minato-san keep the seal in check!" Said the nurse, beside Lady Biwako. the man, Minato, was standing beside the table and was keeping a seal in check on Kushina's stomach. She screamed: "MINATO IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!", she was then putting on a painfull face.

 She screamed: "MINATO IF YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!", she was then putting on a painfull face

Minato was really afraid of his wife now.

After a few minutes thier beautiful baby was born. "It's a healthy baby girl!" Said Lady Biwako. She walked to Kushina, but Minato wanted to see the baby too. "No, first the mother then the father" She said. kushina was shown the baby, "Hello, my sweet baby girl" she said. Lady Biwako then asked: "What will be her name?" To which Minato said to his wife: "How about Miyuki?" "Beautiful blessing? I like it" she said. The nurse was about to write it on the certificate when Minato interrupped her: "But her lastname will be Uzumaki" "Why?" she asked. "Because I have to many enemies for her, so the last name Namikaze would be dangerous." he said. She then had Miyuki Uzumaki writen on the Birth certificate.

Kushina was now holding little Miyuki. Minato walked to his wife and daughter when he was sure the seal wouldn't break. Miyuki had a orange tuff of hair on her head and when opened her eyes they saw that she had her mothers eyes. "Hello Miyuki, I'm your mother." "And I'm your father." Kushina and Minato said to her. Miyuki began to giggle and reached with her hand to her mother's hair and grbbed it gently. The parents smiled at thier little baby girl. Little did they know that she was a jinjuriki, like her mother.

Time skip

You could she a little girl with long orange hair could be seen running trough the Streets to a building. There were also other children from her age going to the building. That building is the academy, where children learn to be a ninja. The children when the academy in to go to thier classes. The little girl, Miyuki, went a classroom and sat besides a little boy, who was the same age and had black hair and eyes with lines on his face. The boy was named Itachi Uchiha, he and Miyuki had been best friends since they were in diapers.

The children in the classroom at graduated from the acadamy and were now level ine ninja: genin. Thier teacher was calling the 3 person squads/teams. "Team 2: Itachi Uchiha," Itachi was hoping that Miyuki will be on his team, "Miyuki Uzumaki", Itachi and Miyuki high-fived, "and Kenji Senju." Kenji and Miyuki hugged and the boys shoke hands. Kenji was the son of Tsunade Senju and Jiraiya, he had blond, short, spiky hair with hazel eyes, red stripes under his eyes and tan skin.

After lunch the went back to the classroom and waited for thier sensei.

After a few minutes a man came trough the door, he had brown, spiky hair in a low pony tan skin like Kenji and black eyes. "Team 2 meet me at the roof." he said and shinshuned away. when the arived there thier sensei was sitting on the railing. the student went to sit on the stairs across of him. "Allright we're gonna introduce ourselfs and tell our: name, age, likes, dislikes and dreams for the future. I will begin." He said.

"My name is Yuki Minazuki. I'm 22 years old. I like training, eating and makingfood. I dislike traitors and dreams for the future to be a good sensei, because this is the first time i'm a jonin-sensei. Allright you with the red lines on his face, introduce yourself."

"My name is Kenji Senju. I'm 7 years old. I like my parents, ramen, training and parties. I dislike Orochimaru, arrogant people and my father's pervy books and my dream for the future is to be a sannin like my parents."

'Interesting' Tought Yuki. "Now, you boy with the black hair."

"My name is Itachi Uchiha. I'm 4 years old. I like dango, training and my family. I dislike fangirls and spicy food and my dream for the future is," He looks at Miyuki and blushes, "to be a good older brother for my still to be born sibling .

'He is already busy about girls,' Yuki sweatdropped, 'and i didn't know Lady Mikoto was pregnant again.' Yuki tought again. "now, last but not least the girl."

"My name Miyuki Uzumaki. I'm 4 years old. I like my parents, dango, training and animals. I dislike Bullies and fanboys and my dreams for the future is," she looks at Itachi and blushed, "to a sannin."

"Okay now we know eachother we doing a survival test tomorow, meet me then at 9:00 in the morning." He poofed away and the studends said goodbye to eachother and went home.

(A/N) my second chapter. 30-03-2018.