Miyuki Coming Home

(A/N) /\ Imagine with orange hair. I don't own Naruto. only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

Uzumaki Compound

Miyuki POV*

When I came home I saw that dad was still on a mission and mom was cooking diner. "Mom I'm home!" "Oh, welcome back honey." She walked up to me in her pink apron, that dad sometimes wore, and hugged me.

"So, with who are you on a team?" I blushed and she giggled. "I'm on a team with: Yuki-sensei, Kenji and Itachi." I blushed harder. I've had a crush on Itachi since I can remember. "What an amazing team." She laughed. 

After an hour diner was done (with my help) and dad came home from his mission and took a shower. When we were eating I asked: "Dad how did you asked mom to go out with you?" Dad blushed red and mom giggled and the told me the story. (A/N) To lazy to write. 

After that I was thinking maybe Itachi will to something like that, minus the kidnapping part. When we were cleaning the table my parents asked me to stay a bit before I went to bed.

They were now the couch and I was sitting on the ground before them and asked what the wanted. "Miyuki, you know you Always asked for a sibling?" I nodded not knowing were this was going. "Well your mother is pregnant with your sibling." Dad said.

It took a few minutes to understand what he was saying and when I looked at them again and they where sweating bullets. I  smiled and jumped on mom's lap and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back and dad looked relieved and hugged me to. 

3rd POV* 

After a few minutes Miyuki fell asleep and Kushina carried her to her room and put her to bed with a kiss and the forehead. "Good night Miyuki."

(A/N) 31-03-2018.