Goodbye

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Miyuki POV*

Naruto escaped from the hospital again and Shizune is looking for him with a squad. I was just thinking what I am going to do when he leaves. With both him and Sasuke gone the house will be empty. Their classmates are old enough to look after themselfs. I still need to heal from my last mission and My friends will be teaching and on mission.

The door opened and Shizune came through. "You found him?" She sighed. "At the ramen place." I chuckled. "Ofcourse he is Kushina's son." She rubbed her eyes. "Yeah that woman was a black hole. It good for your bank account that you are a quiet dango eater like your father."

Shizune and I moved from the hospital towards the Hokage's tower. We entered Tsunade's office. "Miyuki how are you?" "Well could be better." I was still in bandages, but not as much as before.

"I am going to assign an other genin team to you for this month." She said. "Thier sensei is in the hospital, because he was peeping on women and got beat up by them." I just raised an eyebrow at her. "Come in team Ebisu." At the Konohamaru and his friends entered the room. "Now that is done, good luck." The hokage grinned and shoved us out the door. "Are we going to learn a new jutsu, so we are going to beat Naruto and be the best ninja's in the village?!" Konohamaru asked.

I ruffeled his hair and walked away, but they followed me straight away. We ended up at the library and I lead them to the back. I gave Konohamaru a big basic fire-style jutsu scroll, Udon got some water-style jutsu scrolls and Moegi, as I found out, had earth and water release, so I gave her scrolls from both styles and I sneaked a wood-style scroll in between.

Time Skip

This month went fast, but the kids did learn something. Konohamaru learned 5 jutsu, Udon 4 and Moegi 3, but she was Able to sprout a flower with wood-style. I was now completely out of the bandages and most of my injuries have healed.

As of recently I have gotten messages from a crow. I guess those came from Itachi and he would visit somewhere this week.

I was now at the gates of the village, saying goodbye to Naruto. He was leaving the village for quite some time to train with Jiraiya. As much as I don't want him to go, I know that he wanted this and get stronger.

Naruto had already said goodbye to his friends and classmates, so I was the only one at the gates to say goodbye to him.

I looked down at Naruto and he was looking at me into my eyes. " Naruto you are going on a journey without me and you are going to be learning from Jiraiya, just like dad, the Fourth Hokage." I trailed off. "Yeah I am going to be just as strong as both of them. Just wait until you see me again." He said. I gave him a hug and a kiss on his forehead after he rubbed his cheek on mine.

I watch as Naruto and Jiraiya left the village hidden in the leaves. When they were out of sight I saw that nobody was near the gates and the guards were asleep again. I went over the village walls into the forrest, were my self build cabin was.

I went to my bedroom and pulled my chunk vest and shirt, so I only had a sports bra on top and then the door of the room opened. Itachi walked in and pulled his cloak off. He looked up at me and saw the last wound on my side that was still healing.

"Did Sasuke do this?" He asked while sitting down to look at the wound as I was sitting on the bed. "You don't have to worry about it, I have faith in Naruto and we will bring him back."

He looked back at my face with a sad face. I cupped his face and pulled him towards me. He leaned closer to me and set his hands on the bed besides my hips. I closed the few centimeters and I felt my teen hormones getting crazy.

We eventually fell on the bed with our clothes disappearing each turn.

(A/N) The last chapter.

THE END.

03-08-2020.