Stupid Sasuke

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Jutsu

Miyuki POV*

I am on my way back from a mission, 'cause you know somebody has to pay the bills with Naruto's ramen payments. The point of this mission was to get information from Orochimaru about Sasuke and his obsession with him. Which I kind of got, the lab wasn't in great condition.

As I entered Lady Tsunade's office and gave her the mission report, she told me some news. "Neji Hyuuga, Choji Akimichi, Kiba Inuzuka and Shikamaru Nara were injured in battle and are on their way to the hospital." She shifted her eyes from the report to my eyes. "Sasuke Uchiha left the village and Naruto Uzumaki went after him. To retrieve him."

She stood up from her desk and moved in from of me. "Miyuki Uzumaki. I, the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju, hereby give a S-rank mission. Bring Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki back to the village." She said and gently place her hands on my shoulders. I gave her a hug and left to go after the boys.

Time Skip

As I was leaping from tree to tree, I faintly felt the nine tails's chakra. I tried to go to the location, but suddenly multiple figures came from to trees. I didn't sense them coming, I'm not even sending them now that I see them. They came from every direction towards me.

They looked like men, but their skin was ghostly white with green hair and yellow eyes. They didn't have any chakra in their bodies and they all attacked me.

It was about 50 against 1. They didn't feel human, it was like I was hitting paper or wood. Suddenly they all held on to me.

I tried to move my arms, but the men stuck to me like melted cheese

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I tried to move my arms, but the men stuck to me like melted cheese. I felt weaker then when I left the village.

They were stealing my chakra!

"Wood Style: Cutting Sprigs Jutsu"

Hmm... Everywhere where the stick came through left holes, but were repaired after a few moments. If they heal after physical damage and feel like wood, I may be able to burn them.

"Fire Style: Searing Migraine"

And just for good measure.

"Wind Style: Pressure Damage"

It burned the men...

And the Forrest around us.😅

I was still able to seal a sample of one of them in a scroll. My knees were wobbling, my arms felt like steel blocks and my head was about to explode. I fell to my knees, hurting my legs further.

Multiple questions went through my mind, so many that I almost missed the dark hooded figure that went towards me. I jumped out of the way, but with those Jutsu's and the chakra taking, I was empty and tired.