Itachi?!

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Miyuki POV*

Apparently someone chose to neglect to say that Jiraiya was going away with Naruto, but as I was at the hotel they were stayed I found out that Naruto was targeted. The walls were pink and slimy and the hole I came through was burned black.

"What happend here?" I asked as I saw what state the hallway was, not the mention that Jiraiya was kicked by Guy to the other end of the hallway. "Naruto was attacked by Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha, but the fled through that hole." Guy answered.

I turned around and went to find the two men. Luckily Ayumu was able to track Itachi's scent after all these years. As I came to the end of the trail I saw an explosion in the water. I landen at the side of the river and saw Asuma, Kurenai, Kakashi, Kisame and Itachi. Damn he got hotter over the years.

I was standing a few steps away from Kurenai as the water from the river came down like rain. "You know as much as I like to shower, this is to much." I commented as I was getting soaked like the rest. They then just noticed me.

Kisame was the first to speak. "Well Well, aren't you a beauty." He was looking at me with lust. He was about to move towards me, but was interruped. "Back off Kisame this is my battle."

Itachi took a stands and waited. I did the same and we both ignored the nagging Kisame. He took out his kunai and I stood ready to begin my handsigns. He did the first move as he grabbed an other kunai with a paper bomb, but I jumped out of the way and went into the trees. He followed me and we came to a halt where the others couldn't see us.

We stond close to each other. He put away his kunai and I rapped my arms around him and layed my head on his chest. "I heard that you're looking for Naruto." I said and snuggled into his neck. I felt him nod. "They want the nine tails within him." I looked at him with wide eyes. "But if they want to have the nine tails, Naruto would die!" He somberly nodded.

"They have a jutsu that will absorb the beast and the host Will die. Miyuki they, they want to get the ten tails back together and, and the want to achievement world peace that way." He told me with hesitation. I was shocked. 'The want to get the ten tails to get world peace, but they'll destroy it.'

I looked at him again. "What are you going to do?" I sakes him and he sighed at that. "For the sake of the mission, I would just have to do as they say." He said and circled his arms around my waist and I moved mine around his neck. We moved closer to each other so our noses touched.

"I have a feeling," I told him, "something worse is going to happen." He looked at me, but I saw that his eyes going to my lips. I smirked and licked my lips. As I did that I could feel Some of his chakra going to his eyes, that were still focused on my lips.

I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss. He held me tighter as I put my leg around his hip, but before it went any further we heard something move in the bushes. We quickly broke appart and went into possition. I was on my back with my foot on his stomach and he was above me with his hands pinning mine.

Out of the bushes appeared Kisame full with cuts and bruises. He looked at us and smirked. "Well aren't you two having fun." Itachi stood up and glared at him. "Now is not the time Kisame, we need to leave." He jumped away and just as I was about to stand up and go after him, I felt something enter the back of my neck.

Everything went black after that.

(A/N) Finally an other chapter after so long. Sorry tough, I had so many idea's for an other story that I'm writing and I just had to put that in. 23-09-2019.