Team Kakashi

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Miyuki POV*

I woke up at 14:00, because I had Some sleep to catch up sleep. DON'T SAY I'M LAZY! I AM NO NARA. This weekend I had an ANBU mission were I wasn't aloud to sleep for three night. I'm tired.

I put my outfit on and went to the memorial stone. I was almost there when I saw a man with silver hair standing there. I smiled had him and kneeled. I put my had on the stone and traced thier names. Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. I let a tear fall on my cheek and felt an arm around me. Kakashi was still looking at the stone but I still saw a smile under his mask.

You see Kakashi is like an older brother to me. We helped each other After the Nine tails Attack and now I Maybe helping him with my brother and the team. We were crouching there for about 30 minutes when we walked to the academy. "Go to the roof. We Will meet you there." And he went inside. I shruggled and shushued to the roof. I sat on the railing and then Kakashi shushued here and sat besides me.

"Do you think They Will be a good team?" I asked. "I don't Know, They don't look so good to me." And I signed at his answer. And then the genin came in panting. Naruto and Sasuke were smiling at me, but Sakura was shaking. I don't know if it was from fear or anger.

"Allright, Why don't you introducé yourselfs. One at the time." Kakashi said. "Introduce ourselfs?" Sakura asked. "Yes, you know: likes, dislikes, dreams for the future, hobbies things like that." "Why don't you start so we know how to do it. I mean before we talk, how about you?" Naruto said. I sweatdropped. 'Really Naruto.'

"Well my name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes? I don't feel like telling you that. As for my dreams for the future? I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies, I have lots of hobbies." "That was really useless.The only thing he really said was his name." I heard Sakura whisper.

"My name is Miyuki Uzumaki. My likes are my family, Dangos and hanging around loved ones. My Dislikes are arrogant people and bullying. My dream for is to start a family. My hobbies are singing and training." "Oke your turn, you on the right, you first." Kakashi said.

"Believe it I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup and I really like the ramen Iruka-Sensei got me at the Ichiraku noodle shop, but i hate the three minutes you have to wait when you poor the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kind of ramen and combinding them and comparing them. My future dream is to be the greatest hokage, then they will stop disrespecting me and finally will treat me like somebody, somebody important."

"Allright next." "I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like uuh, I mean the person I like is uum. Uh my hobby is um. My dreams for the future is *giggle*." "And, what do you hate." "Naruto!" Poor Naruto broke. 'She is worse than Itachi's fangirls.' "Last one."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particualer(?) like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality, I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." That gave me the creeps.

"Good, you're each unique and have your own ideas. We will have our first mission tomorrow." I said. "heay, what kind of mission are we going to have?" Naruto asked. "It is a task that the four of us will do together." "What what what." Naruto said grinning. "A Survival excersise." We said. "Uh a survival excersise?" "I thought we were suppose to have a real mission not more practice, we already did this stuff at the academy that is how we got here." Sakura said.

"This is not like your previous training." "So what kind of training is it then?" Naruto asked, but Kakashi began to laugh. "Hé it was a normal question, what's so funny." "If i tell you you're not gonna like it. of the 28 gratuats(?) only 9 will stay in the program, the others will be sent back to the academy." and now they didn't like that. "Tomorrow, 5 am, you and me and bring you ninja gear."

"Till tomorrow and you better skip breakfast." and he went away. I stood up. "heay guys, how about we go to our place for dinner?" the boys agreed, but Sakura was skeptice. "Hé guys we will see you there let me talk with Sakura for a bit." they nodded and went to our appartment.

"Sakura, I know you are on a diet and are skipping dinners, but you don't have to." "No I have to other wise Sasuke won't like me." "Sakura, Sasuke is of that age where boys don't show thier interest in girls." She looked close to tears. "Sakura, come sit with me." I sat on the stairs and pulled her in my lap. "Sakura, when I first fell in love was quite young, but he was my best friend since forever. I thought that I had to win his heart to make him love me, since he had a ground of fangirls, but that wasn't necesairy(?). Because I still got that first kiss." I smiled at the memory.

"So, is he you boyfriend now?" "No, he had to leave the village." "What was his name?" "Itachi Uchiha." she looked at me with a sad smile. "You're still up for that dinner?" "Sure, what will you be cooking?" "That is a surprise." I picked her up, sent a note to her parents and shishuned home.

I set her down and she sat on one of the chair. When I was about to begin, the door sprang open. "First!" They said at the same time, but then they saw us. They turned to me and shouted: "You cheated!" "So what? It is ladies first." and Sakura and I laughed. They went to sit on the other chairs, while I made dinner. I made four bowls of chicken ramen and some lunched for the four of them.

After we finished eating, we did the dishes and afterwards I told them some stories. I was done with my story when I saw how tired they are. I first put the boys in there beds and send Sakura's a note again and laid her in my bed. I tugged her in and I fell asleep on the couch.

Sakura POV*

I woke up, but this isn't my bedroom. I look at my right and see a nightstand with a picture. It is with Miyuki with Naruto on her back and Sasuke in from of her. I smile at the photo. There was an other photo, there was an young boy with blonde haire and hazel eyes, thier sensei, an other boy with black eyes and black hair and a girl with orange hair and grey/blue eyes.

I walk to the door and walk into the hall. I saw a dark blue door with the Uchiha symbol and a orange door with the Uzumaki symbol. I went to the livingroom and saw Miyuki asleep on the couch. She had pulled her chunin vest and shirt of and was just in pants and a sports bra, but she was laying on her stomach and there was something on her lower back. It was a gaint scar, maybe she got it from an explosion tag.

Miyuki POV*

I woke up and saw Sakura staring at my back. "I got it during the nine tails attack." She was startled and looked at me and then the boys came into the room. I put my clothes back on and made us breakfast. "But Kakashi-sensei said that we had to skip breakfast." Sakura said. I looked at her. "He said that so you guys would be to weak to fight." They went paled and went to the kitchen table. We ate and I gave then some lunch boxes and also one for Kakashi. I sent them away and I went back to sleep.

(A/N) 04-08-2018.