Chapter 1

What Ya need to know

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Your Nick Name

F/F = Favorite food

F/D = Favorite Drink

y/y/c = Your Youtube Channel

Y/N Pov

In coming call from 'VapeLord'

I giggle at the name that Kryoz picked out for himself. I answered the call. of corse.

"Hows my favorite Goin?" John asks. God i love his voice. I could listen to it on repeat everyday.

"Im fine. How bout your self Vape Lord?" I ask

I remember how i met John just like it was Yesterday.

Flash back

'hey N/N i want you to meet somebody'  Craig, my brother says. I was chilling at his house for a few hours just chilling but half a hour ago he said he'll be back soon because he was going to pick someone up.

'Well bring em' in' i yell from the lounge room. All of a sudden my brother comes in with a guy. A really hot one to be exact.

He had white hair. He had Greeny Blue eyes. He had rings on his hands but i could tell they were not wedding or engagement rings. His nails were painted black. He was tall. He was hot.

'Uhh could you guys stop  checking each other out' Craig says and we both snap out of checking each other out.

'Sorry bro but you gotta admit hes hot.' I say and the guy in the door blushes a shade barley noticable.

'y/n You know I don't swing that way' Craig says. 'sure sure' i mumble

'Uhh well this is John or Kryoz, John this is my Sister, Y/N, or on youtube shes known as Y/Y/N' Craig says

'Well uhh nice to meet you Y/N' John stutters on his words.

'Nice to meet you too Jonny Boi' i say.

End of Flash Back

At the time i was wearing a hoodie and a mask so he couldnt see my hair or face.

We have been calling ever since that day but its going to be Pax East next week so hes going to see my face for the first time. We were leaving today so i had everything packed. My monitor and my clothes and all the other stuff girls need, not makeup though. That's gross (my opinion)

I was over at Craigs house playing some Uno with him. Not online. In real life.

i finished my chat with John.

"By love you boooo" you tell him
"By bb" he tells you and you hang up.

'You really like him dont you?' Craig asks me. my cheeks flush a bright red.

'W-what noooooooo pshhhhh like why would i pshhhh his face looks stupid.... ly hot. I MEAN WHAT?!. I SAID NOTHING PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' i say fast. my face is burning red

'YOU DO LIKE HIM! MY SHIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP' Craig Yells dancing like a mad man. What is he a shipping container on legs? I mean I am to. We're twins so we have a lot in common. #Minicat amiright?

'shut up i do okay? Are you Happy now?' i ask him crossing my arms and turning away.

'aww im sowwy n/n' Craig says acting like a 3 year old.

'pweas forgive mew' he says but his voice is to cute not to say yes.

'FINE' I says

'yes' he fist pumps the air and hugs me from behind and makes me role of the bed onto the floor falling on my ass.

'Fuck you Craig' i say

'No fuck you' he says and we keep arguing and playing uno till its 1am and Craigs fallen asleep.

'Ill see you soon John.' i whisper and fall asleep taking my mask off.