Bish what

Y/N POV

Wait is that....

"SMII7Y?!!!!" I yell and he finally realised who I am.

"Y/Y/N?!!!!" He yells pulling you into a hug. You brake the hug after a few seconds and you look at the time on your Fitbit.

9:29

"OH SHIT GOTTA RUN SMII7Y ILL SEE YOU LATER" I yell as a run away from Smii7y trying to catch up to Craig. We ran as fast as we could. We finally reached the gates.

"Oh you two are so lucky" the lady who was about to close the gate said. Thank god.

We quickly got on the plane and took our seats.
Only 6 hours to go John. Only 6.

"Time skip bought to you by your average white hoe coffee place"

I walk of the plane with my back pack on my back and my phone in hand. We walk down to the luggage pick up area.

I look at all the suitcases and finally see my blue one with a red string on it. I look next to it and see Craig's red suitcase with a blue string on it.

God we are so #TwinGoals.

We take our luggage and call up a Uber. When the Uber arrived I saw a man with black hair and dark eyes.

"VANOSS?!" Me and Craig yell at the same time. I quickly block my face because no one apart from Craig as seen it but then I realise my race is covered by a mask.

"OH SHIT HEY CRAIG AND Y/N!) he yells at us attracting attention from others.

We talk for a bit before we got in and drives to our hotel. Vanoss dropped us off and left.

Me and Craig look at each other. All of a sudden we are both running trying to see who can get to the reception first. Of corse I got there first.

Being the faster of the pair I won easily. I looked around and saw someone.

A hot someone.

A Kryoz.

"BAY BEEEEE" I yell out and run at John. He turns around just in time for him to catch me. He stumbles a bit and my weight makes up fall onto the floor.

"BAY BEEEEE?!" He yells at me and envelopes me in a hug.

After a good minute or two I look up and see smii7y.

"Oh hey Milk boi I see you again." I say and he replies with a laugh

I look down at John and see is cute face. "Now what's behind that mask" John says trying to lift it up.

Me being me slaps his hand away.

"YOU GOTTA WAIT TILL THE PANNEL BITCH" I yell in my extra white girl voice which Craig seconds on.

'Well since you and Craig are twins doesn't that mean you look alike' John asks. Me and Craig both shake our heads. He can obviously see my blue hair but Craig's is blue to.

So he probably thinks it's dyed. NOPE ITS TOTALLY NOTMAL.

Me and John eventually get up of the floor and walk to the reception desk. Me and Craig get our room keys.

Floor B2 room 69

Craig And be bust up laughing because of my room number. We eventually walk up to our rooms. Saying good bye to John and Jaren.

When we get to my room we say goodbye and I walk in. Wow this is cute. God I hate that word. But Jesus.

I look around the room and it looks real good

I look around the room and it looks real good. I place my bag down and take of my mask. It hurts to wear but it looks good on me.

I grab out my clothes from my suitcase for tomorrow. First day at the pannel.

Gonna meet everyone tonight. Me and Craig decided I was going as his girlfriend so people wouldn't know it was me until the pannel on Friday. (It's Wednesday)

I get out a pair of blue ripped jeans and a black top. I get out my hair brush and brush my hair. It's very fuzzy right now.

Once it's brushed I put it in French braids.

I walk out my room with my phone, key, wallet and my sunglasses.

I walk to Craig's room. It's a few rooms down from mine. I knock on the door and walk in.

His room is just like mine, just red.
'Coming.... girlfriend' Craig yells to me joking about how I was going to be his fake girlfriend.

He comes out of the room with hair dye. I have to do this so no one suspects a thing.

'What colour, lilac, red, pink or blond' he asks

I pick the obvious. Red.

I know Johns favourite colour is red soo. Bonus points.
We walk into Craig's bath room and begin to change my hair colour.

30min later

My hair still had a little blue in it but it was all ready

My hair still had a little blue in it but it was all ready. We walked out of the room and down to the foyer.

I see, John looking hot as hell in a button up shirt and jeans , Sminny I'm his usual blue hoodie and jeans, Evan in a blue shirt with a tie and some fancy pants I don't fucking know. Tyler in just a plain blue shirt and shorts. Marcel in a shirt and shorts and Scotty in a black shirt and some shorts.

Jesus these guys dress a lot alike.

Me and Craig walk up to them. We all say our hellos and Craig introduces me to everyone.

We walk of to the bar were we are having the drinks.

This is going to be a long night.