You wanted me to update so here

JAHNS POV

yah yeet

As I sat there next to her I admired her beauty. Of corse she had her mask on but from where I was sitting I could see just on the inside of the mask.

Her bright purple eyes shining with happiness as she talked with the group. Her slightly plump lips moving against the mask as she spoke. Her little button nose that shaped into the mask and of corse her obvious h/c hair.

I admired her face for a bit till I looked away, as I looked away I saw that Craig caught me looking at Y/N.

He did a small heart sign with his fingers while I just flipped him off, blushing slightly.

I felt a small tap on my left shoulder and realise it's y/n.

"Yeah Y/N?" I speak with a slight waver in my voice as I try to hide the fact my cheeks are a slight pink.

After I say that I feel a slight pressure on my cheek and I realise she kissed my cheek. My cheeks go a even brighter red at this and I bury my face in my hands.

I hear her let out a small giggle and I sort of slap her. No one realised this happened so I glared at her for a bit until it was time to go to the booth.

I walk next to Y/N and we walk to the booth people not really taking a notice of us. Once we get there I look at the time on my phone.

11:59am

The booth started at 12 so I went over and stood next to Y/N. She teased me before so now it's my turn.

I stand next to her and I see a fan at the door, they had their camera out obviously filming coming here. Their camera turned out way and I lifted up Y/N's mask and kisses her cheek.

I could visibly see the fan freak out, she put her phone back in her pocket as she waited with everyone else.

I look back at Y/N and see her glaring at me, I just smile and shrug my shoulders. 12 O clock

I kiss Y/N's forehead and walk over to my little space for signing. My first few Fans that came up to me asked if I could sign like hats and some shirts, which I did.

But there was one person who really asked me to sign something I thought I wouldn't ever have to sign. They asked me to sign their right leg.

After I signed their leg I asked why they wanted me to write it on their leg and they said because they were going to get the signatures tattooed onto her.

That was probably the sweetest thing ever. We were coming close to the end and most of mine and Y/Ns fans wanted photos of both of us together.

By the end of the day let's just say my hand hurt a lot and I'm pretty sure everyone else's did to.

After a long day we got a Uber back to the hotel and we go back to our rooms and just chill for a bit.

I end up getting bored and going over to Y/N's room. I knock on the door,

Knock knock knock

"come in" I hear someone yell from the inside and I open the door to see Y/N in some leggings and a sports bra.

"Hey I was wondering if we could hang out for a bit" I ask leaning on the door frame, her reply was a short yes and she picked up her phone and we went to the elevator,

I click the top floor button and we start heading up. The short h/c haired girls hand touches my hand and I instinctively hold onto it which makes both our faces a light pinkish.

Once we get to the top floor I still hold onto
Y/Ns hand as we walk over to sit down on a few chairs that are there.

We sit down on the chairs and I let go of her hand, it had become sunset now and the sunset was a light purple almost pink colour. I stood up and help my hand out for y/n to take and she grabbed it.

I walked us over to the edge of the roof top and I hugged her tight, no words were exchanged during this moment we just held each other.

The sunset was slowly fading away and I moved me head from on top of Y/ns to look at her face.

I move a piece of hair out of her eyes and stare into them.

"Look Y/N, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, I-I love you Y/N. I've loved you since we met, on that day you wore your mask and Craig invited me in. Day by day we played together I grew more in love with you. Your voice is as smooth as silk in the night and in the early morning is as warm as a heater. Your humour made me laugh every time and I wasn't embarrassed when no one else laughed. We joked around and called each other nick names but you never knew how much it made me happy for you to call me baby. Yesterday when you showed us your face you looked beautiful and I couldn't help but stare at you. You are perfect in my eyes Y/N" I finish off as I cup her cheeks in my hands.

She didn't respond and I thought I fucked up so I was about to say sorry when she leans in and kisses me, it surprised me at first but after a few seconds I kissed back holding onto her sides.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me. After a while we let go for breath and we looked at each other.

She buried her face in my neck and whispered something which made me smile.

"I love you too John" she says, I pull away from
Her and look at her, she looks shocked that I pulled away but has a confused look on her face.

"Y/N, will you do the honours of being My Baby. For real" I say as I hold my hand out for her.

"Yes yes a million times yes!" She screams and runs up to me engulfing me in a hug

Best

Day

Ever

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 22, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Best Friend (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें