Shoet

Y/N POV

I walk out into the hall of the hotel and notice a Craig outside the door.

"Bitch I'm about to shower what do you want" I ask him in the most tired voice I can manage but i can tell he still hears the happiness in my voice from last night.

"I came here to tell you, you have 20 minutes to get ready" he smiles at me. A look of shock covers my face as I slam the door on him and rush over to my suit case.

I pick out the first outfit I see.

I decided to wear a red crop top that was really short and a black bomber jacket that said 'yeah' in link on the back. I chose light blue ripped jeans because why not.

I sat down and put my phone on the floor. I quickly took a photo of my outfit today and captioned it

(Picture up top)

I need to lose weight Jesus.

I posted it on Instagram and got up off he floor.

I went into my bathroom putting on a light shade of make up consisting off, eye liner and blush.

I grabbed my phone, my wallet and my portable charger and I left the room. As soon as I left I see my brother standing outside the door.

"Coming dipshit we have breakfast in 2" he says as he quickly rushes down the hall way. I laugh at him and jog to catch up to him.

"How the fuck are you so fucking fast" he says as he looks at you jogging next to him.

"You were always faster than me back in elementary but that was because of my asthma." I say to him shaking my head.

Once we reach the elevator we stop running and walk into it and I press the 'G' button representing ground floor.

"Hey Mini."

"What"

"I hit the elevators G spot" I say and I burst out laughing. My brother didn't get it until I pointed to the G button then he burst out laughing as well.

While we were laughing I leant against the opening doors of the elevator. I hear a ding and the doors behind me slowly opening.

I don't react fast enough and I fall onto the floor. Still laughing. This makes Craig laugh more that it makes him start to cry.

I though it was funny that he was crying so I laughed and I began to cry.

Obviously we attracted attention but we caught the guys attention.

They all walked over it us and watched me roll around on the floor and Craig almost collapse.

Eventually we stoped laughing and had our few giggles here and there. John helped me up off the floor. Mind you I'm not that light so putting my weight on him to help me get up was not a good decision.

we ended up falling over onto the floor. Me lying onto of him his hands tangled around my waist and mine around his neck. Both our faces become a bright red as I crawl off the top of him.

Obviously no one else was paying attention to us so we were lucky with that. But there was one person who payed attention. Jaren

He smiled at us, showing his teeth. He almost looked like he was about to explode with happiness.

Me and John both bought our fingers up to our mouths signaling him to be quiet.

He nods at us but I can see that he wants to talk to both of us in private. Me and John both make eye contact with each other and almost burst out laughing because of the sight of each other.

I could tell my mask was crooked and it was showing half of my face. My hair was probably all fluffed up by now just like Johns. My make up was probably smudged from crying so hard.

We laugh for a short amount of time but eventually get up and we all begin walking to breakfast.

We walk into this small restaurant connected to the hotel. we grab a booth to the side.

We all take a menu off the pile in the middle and read the menu. The first thing that catches my eye is the Hot Nutella Chocolate. I decide I'll have that as my drink and I'll get a fruit salad from breakfast.

Everyone else orders there own things and we make our own conversations in the group.

I butt in every now and then making a inappropriate joke or a comment at something.

This day can't get any better.