Ok

Johns POV

As we head out to dinner I can't help but stare at Craig's girlfriend. They look so alike and I swear I have seen those purple eyes before.

It's not like it's common for people to be born with purple eyes.

When we got to the restaurant I can tell she feels a little nervous being around us guys so I try to lighten her mood.

'Is Craig As trash as I think he is?' I ask her. She giggles and she sounds so fucking familiar. My thoughts go back to y/n. I want to see her face. No matter what she will look beautiful to me. I mean her personality is key and her voice is so calming. I slowly come back to reality as I realise we had sat down at a booth.
Craig, Evan, Marcel And Scotty were on the other side while Y/N was next to me on my right and Tyler on my left next to Brock and next to Y/N is Jaren.

Don't know why I wrote that but I did and sorry if I forgot anyone

Everyone started to have a conversation while I just butted in when needed and made some inappropriate jokes.

We joked around for a bit and got our food. I looked over at Y/N and she only had a bowl of chips.

I looked at her bowl and stole one of her chips. Craig went silent and then everyone did. They all looked at me and y/n just looks at the spot I just took the chip from.

'Uhhhh John.... you should know not to take a girls food' Evan speaks slowly afraid of making the wrong move.

I look over at her. I see anger, sadness and..... playfulness? In her eyes.

I place it back in the bowl and just sit there waiting. I see a smile form on her face and she begins eating. Me and all the guys let out a breath we didn't know we were holding.

3 hours later. Your POV

We were heading back from dinner and I decided it was time to put out mine and Craig's plan.

We get out the cab and see the guys coming in the cab behind us. It was just Craig and me in the cab so we decided to act like we are arguing.

'YOUR TEXTING SOME OTHER GIRL?!' I yell as I open the door of the cab paying the driver.

'WHAT THE FUCK I WAS JUST TEXTING MY SISTER' he yells back at me with a glint in his eye telling me to continue.

'I AM YOUR FUCKING SISTER' I yell and me and Craig have a staring contest.

We begin to laugh crazily and all the other guys look at us in shock.

I look in my back pack for my mask and slip it on.

'You had your chance all night to look at my face so I'm putting this back on and leaving' I say as Craig walks behind me.

I go over to John and slide there mask up a bit and kiss is shocked face. JUST ON THE CHEEK OK!

I walk away with a smile on my face and Craig trailing just behind me.

'SLOW DOWN JESUS' Craig yells and I laugh as we reach the floor we are on.

I walk out saying goodbye to Craig. I walk into my room and think about everything.

And everything to come.

Johns POV (when you got out the cab)

I feel bad for her if Craig was texting someone else but then he says something I don't understand. He says he was just texting his sister.

'I AM YOUR SISTER' she yells out. I realise who it is.

It's y/n. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT THEY HAD THE SAME NAME.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

SHE LOOKS LIKE A ANGLE.

hormones fuck off.

I'm to shocked to realise she has put her mask back on and is walking towards us.

When she gets in front of me she lifts her mask up slightly and kisses my cheek.

She then whispers 'you still have a chance.'