okurrrrrr

Johns POV

I blink twice as my eyes open from my sleep. I didn't sleep long as I thought of last night. How she showed us her face.

How she kissed my cheek.

How she told me I still had a chance

I do have to admit I have a crush on her.

Ok more like I'm in love with her but same thing.

I keep thinking over that one line.
'You still have a chance'

Does this mean she likes me back? Probably not. Does it mean she's teasing me? Probably. Is she trying to humiliate myself? She wouldn't do that... right?

I hope not.

I eventually get up and ready for the day. Today is pax and Y/N is doing her face reveal to her fans at the booth today.

I get ready in a pink hoodie and some light blue denim ripped jeans. I put on my beige boots and walk out of my room.

I see Jaren in the small lounge room that came with the hotel room.

'Sup dude' He greets and I reply with a simple hey. I'm not really in the mood for talking today since I'll be doing a lot this afternoon.

'You really like her don't you?' He asks me out of the blue.

'I guess' I say back. I mean I think I'm in love with her. With her beautiful blue hair and purple eyes. Her freckles that are sprinkled all over her face. The blush on her cheeks when I compliment her, well atleast her ears turn slightly red indicating she's blushing.

'Bro your so whipped' Jaren comments.

I guess I am.

Just a real shirt snippet of the next chapter. It's a work In progress since I'm currently writers blocked.

I'm trying to think of new ideas okay.

Next chapter will be soon. Also if your keeping up to date with Safe krii7y fanfic I need opinions on it and also if I should write a Kradio fan fic.

Well anyways

NIGHT!

-Candeh