Sally's story

"What happened?"Jack asked befuddled .Sally was too frightened to look him in the eyes. "Tell me the whole story," Jack said grasping her hand. " the doctor... he got mad at me...and..," Sally started weeping . It was the first time jack had ever seen her cry.Jack felt like he was a failure to her . He couldn't think of anything else to do so he hugged her and urged her to tell him what happened. She sat down. " I wanted to celebrate Halloween with everyone else but the doctor thinks I'm not ready. I tried to knock him out with some herbs. When he realized what I was doing he just... exploded. He grabbed my wrist and when I tried to pull away my wrist started bleeding. So I ripped my arm off . Before I could get away he tied me to the wall like I was ... I don't know... a rag doll..."
" but... you ARE ... a rag doll..." Jack joked .Sally looked at Jack like he was crazy.
" and... he took the stick to my face.."
Jack was shocked. He had been to the Doctor's house before, and had seen the "stick" before." And so you ran? But..." Sally interrupted Jack," may I join you Jack? On your walk? "
" of.. course.." Jack replied to her. Then they held hands and walked into the forest.