" you can have my shadow, Jack"

Barrel stared at lock and Shock." Now Jack's gonna die!!! Oh my gosh! Lock! Look what u did!!" He screamed. Sally heard Barrel's yelling." Ummm.. Jack can I go check with Barrel to see how things are going?" She asked. Jack nodded. When Sally walked in, Barrel was looking at the bowl and Lock at the same time. Barrel looked at Sally as she walked in. Sally gave him a look that asked if everything was ok. His response," n-no.." When Barrel explained what happened, Sally was heartbroken. " is there anything you can do about this?" She asked. Barrel thought a minute and then nodded. Sally walked back out. Jack was still on the ground. He looked at her a minute." So uh.. what did Barrel say?" He asked. Sally looked at him ,"well Barrel spilt too much of something into the chemicals and now there's only one way to save you... Jack , I'm scared." She replied. Barrel walked out with a gray figure in his arms. He went straight to Jack and laid it on top of him. It quickly spread through Jack and forms a tall skeleton shadow, just like the old one . Just not possessed." You can have my shadow, Jack." Barrel said grinning. Jack looked at the boy in surprise. " but Barrel, what will happen to you? Will you die?" He asked. Barrel shrugged." I don't know but the town needs the Pumpkin King more than a trick - or - treater." He replied smiling.